[GAME] Shop - Redeeming one item resulted in a "Redeemed Maximum Amount" pop-up and inability to redeem any more codes

thegoldenrule

I dont know if this is a bug or not, but everything was normal until a pop-up said, "Redeemed Maximum Amount". Is this a bug, or can I no longer redeem anything anymore? Help!

If you're on about code cards you can only redeem 10 at a time. Just redeem the 10 codes to receive your packs/tins/EX-cards and then you can enter another 10 codes.

The thing is that when I entered in only 1 the thing popped up.

Have you tried logging out and then back in to see if that resolves the issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thegoldenrule,

Sorry for the delay! Hopefully this has resolved itself or you've somehow had it resolved, but if not, we would appreciate if you could submit a support ticket for further investigation. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please list the steps taken before you started to experience this and let us know what exactly you attempted to redeem before you started to see this issue.

Thanks for your patience!

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried to redeem a code and this message showed up! What's the limit? Is it per day?

Its per entrance.

Say I wanted to redeem 100 codes, I have redeemed the limit (10, I think) I hit enter and I get 10, then I am able to enter another 10 until I have my 100 codes redeemed. Does this answer your question?

Its per entrance.

Say I wanted to redeem 100 codes, I have redeemed the limit (10, I think) I hit enter and I get 10, then I am able to enter another 10 until I have my 100 codes redeemed. Does this answer your question?

Nope, the redeemed list was empty, i don't know what happened. Now i can redeem again.

Who tried to redeem that code is promotional newsletter sent by pokemon? Because if so it is limited to only 1 per account even if you get 2 codes.

Archived