'Redeemed Maximum amount'.

Simplyobsessed

Has anyone ever had this issue on TCGO that it wont allow you to add any more of your codes in? Long time collector, new to online and have a lot of codes. When will i be able to add more?

What was the kinda max redeem code you got?

I know that you can only put I think its like 10 in the redeem queue then you actually have to click the redeem to get them.  Then you should be able to put more in.  

I don't know what the actual cap is though, I've never redeemed more than 36 in 1 sitting.  

You have to click the redeem button every 10 pack codes you enter. Otherwise I am pretty sure there's no overall maximum, I have personally redeemed 100+ codes from HGSS to Roaring Skies.

I will echo that there is no overall maximum, you can enter as many code cards as you like, but yes, can only redeem 10 at a time max :).  For the older players this is a new feature, as "back in the day" we were able to add as many codes as we liked before clicking "Redeem" (of course, that brought out a whole other sort of glitches and problems, lol).  Anyways, in case I was confusing, it's what these guys have said, put 10 codes in at a time, click "Redeem Codes" and then put in 10 more, etc., until you run out :)

Archived