P_Groudon

[GENERAL] Login - Error: No access to the network location Property.USER_PROFILE

P_Groudon

I Can't play the game i can't properly update it and i can't uninstall it! PLEASE tell me how to fix this in steps!

I am searching for the anser for 2 months now!

Mod_Poplar

Hi P_Groudon!

There are a couple of ways that you might solve this. Please attempt the following in order to resolve your error:

Refresher Method:
  • Without uninstalling the game, download the latest installer from the TCG Online download page: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tc...line/download/
  • Run the installer.
  • Find the folder in which you installed the game, named PokemonTradingCardGameOnline, and run the Refresher executable manually.
  • Run the game client and log in.

Manual Program Update:
  • Without uninstalling the game, download the latest installer from the TCG Online download page: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tc...line/download/
  • Run the installer.
  • Open the add/remove programs window in control panel.
  • Right click The Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.
  • Choose the Change option.
  • This will run the Refresher executable, after which you should be able to Repair or Uninstall the game.
  • If repairing doesn't correct the issue, choose Uninstall from the menu.
  • After the game has successfully uninstalled, reinstall the game using the newest installer file from http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tc...line/download/

New Admin Method:
  • Create a new administrator account on your computer.
  • Run the installer from the new admin account, indicating that you are installing for all users.
  • If issues are still experienced, use the Refresher and Manual Program. Update methods above with the newly installed files.

Please let us know if one of these solutions resolves this issue for you. Thanks for your patience! :)

P_Groudon

Hello, I did try all steps and none worked! I did uninstalled it and reinstalled it but even that din't even work!

I would like a Fix for this game because i LOVE this game but sadly enough the fixes do not work...

If this helps ill give some info

Windows 8.1

4 GB PC

Internet: Cable/Wifi

Some Game textures are apearing black

All previous steps have been taken and did NOT work!

Lauguage: Dutch/Holland

Sorry for all trouble i am causing right now...

I just want to play again...

I added a video so you can see what exacly happens in case it is handy!

Edited by P_Groudon

Mod_Poplar

Hello again!

No trouble at all! :) If those suggestions aren't working for you, you'll probably need to create a support ticket so our support team can take a closer look at the issue. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Luckily, you can speed up the process a bit since you've already tried a lot to fix the issue. To get the ball rolling, please add to your ticket all of the failed solutions we've tried here (you can just link to this thread if you'd like). It may also be helpful to attach a DxDiag file to your report. You can obtain this by searching for and running "DxDiag" on your computer and clicking "Save All Information". Files can be attached directly to your ticket. This is where you can attach your video file too if you have that. :)

Thanks for your continued patience, and good luck!

P_Groudon

Hello, Thanks for the help here I placed a Post with that support u said!

I hope they respond soon! I also added the video explaining and showing what i mean with black textures and impossible to log in...

I hope THEY will find a fix soon!

I realy want to play! i miss the game and its glory!

but 1 question: is the data you had on the game (like cards and packs) lost if you delete the game?

Edited by P_Groudon

Mod_Poplar

All of your Collection and any other account statistics are stored online, so you don't have to worry about losing any of this if you re-install the game. :)

You may have to change any settings you've switched from the default choices back to your preferred settings however.

P_Groudon

The fact that i need to change the settings again does not annoy me.

I hope that the people from the support can and will help me!

but how long can it take that they help me?

Edited by P_Groudon

TPCi_Samhayne

If this helps ill give some info

Windows 8.1

4 GB PC

Internet: Cable/Wifi

Some Game textures are apearing black

All previous steps have been taken and did NOT work!

Regarding game textures appearing black, please see this thread for information to address that issue:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/30241-black-screens-please-update-your-video-drivers/

Mod_Jube

Hi P_Groudon,

For the USER_PROFILE error, you can go to the Microsoft Website and read "Resolution - Method 1".  Click o the button that says "fix it for me".

Hope this helps!

the_sqveel

i had that user profile thingy for over a year, and it stopped me playing. I ticketed it and the response i got fromthe devs was that the only fix involved going into my bios and messing with stuff so they  couldn't explain how to do it as it may damage my machine, but they said i could google how to.

I did, and it terrified me, so I stayed far away.

its only through checking back every few months that i've managed to get back on, i have no idea how this was fixed for my laptop, i just kept trying

pokepapabolinha

I also had this problem, a way that worked for me was going to the control panel>programs>programs and features>right click pokemon trading card game online>change>remove

That will properly unninstal the game, and when you instal it again it would be as if it was the first time, so the problem shouldnt appear again. It worked for me, I use windows 7 tough.

But now I am experiencing another problem :(...

Gamefan121

I downloaded the installer, i started it.

But before it has finished the installation, i got an error.

Can you help me?

EerieViviii

Hi a friend of mine has been having this problem but doesn't have the client installed at all. The "no access to the network" comes up. Any idea how to fix this?