Question about the beta reward program (to devs)

GR0

Just to be safe, a stupid question: the whole duel counts towards the time, right? So if I played 10 minutes and my opponent 10, it counts as 19-20 minutes of playtime and not 9-10, right?

For those who don't know what I mean, click the News tab.

Removed first question asking about wether AI in Online (NOT TC) would count for the Beta Rewards program, because of lagging foils. Seems I completely missed that could be turned off, so first question skipped. I just simply deleted that part and kept the rest of the post (which was just an addition) unedited.

the ability to turn of holo effect already exists...

it only works for battles

cant turn of holo for trading/deck builder/collection(so if you dont want lag dont go into trading/deck builder/collection)

but yea just play a game then go into options and turn of holo effect...

now stop crying and go play.

Haha i just explained in the other thread how to turn off the foil effect.

Do we really need 20 threads all asking the same questions about this reward? why cant we just keep one thead going.....

the ability to turn of holo effect already exists...

it only works for battles

cant turn of holo for trading/deck builder/collection(so if you dont want lag dont go into trading/deck builder/collection)

but yea just play a game then go into options and turn of holo effect...

now stop crying and go play.

Some internet users are always so quick with the crying comment. You can't even ask a simple question with reasoning or someone manages to bring it up. I could do the same, but I suppose I'll be the mature one here.

But it's true I missed the option to turn foils off. I expected someone would bring that up in the forums (considering I wasn't paying attention to online anymore), but I never saw anything about it (I always check the forums multiple times a day), and I didn't see the option.

The reason I made a new topic instead of ask in an existing topic (not knowing foils could be turned off, mind you), is because devs always skim over posts. The chance I'd get an answer on my first question when posting in an existing topic would practically be 0, and if I'd get an answer, it would be an answer on a question I didn't even ask (which frequently happens). Well, thanks for that information Sdrawk, that makes Online ALOT better. Anyway, that still leaves another question unanswered that wouldn´t be seen in a topic. Perhaps useless now Online´s working well, but perhaps not.

called patch notes... if you rlly do check that forums as much as you say you do then you woulda noticed the double post of the ptach notes.

also they are working on an FAQ about the reward so chill till thats out then ask w.e questions u have that didnt get answered.

Archived