Offering Skyla FA (2 pcs)

elder_master

What do you mean by 2 PCS? :D I thought it meant 2 Primal Clash packs :D as soon as I saw, I came here when I came to know the reality :D

I'll bid once, but before I bid need the following answered:\

1# Does 2 pcs mean that the winner gets two skyla FA, or that its that the 2 highest bidders receive the skyla FA? or something else?

2# please state a starting or reserve price. The feeling is that you will not go through with the trade if you don't like the price.

3# please state a time when the auction is done and you will consider offers

That aside, I will bid 8 BC packs to get this auction moving

Thanks!

I'll bid once, but before I bid need the following answered:\

1# Does 2 pcs mean that the winner gets two skyla FA, or that its that the 2 highest bidders receive the skyla FA? or something else?

2# please state a starting or reserve price. The feeling is that you will not go through with the trade if you don't like the price.

3# please state a time when the auction is done and you will consider offers

That aside, I will bid 8 BC packs to get this auction moving

Thanks!

I'm also curious on everything Finn is asking, and I would like to bid 1 FA Juniper (dunno what you value that at) and 2 BCR packs 

Its price is about 20 old packs for each. I could offer 1 Skyla +1 PB pack for your Juniper . Thats not auction just looking for usable offer, becouse of the new public trade coin prices...

It will end when i got good offer for each of my spare FA Skyla (or i keep em when not)

Sorry you're getting nothing but lowballs and trolls dude.

I was joking, he knew he had no envelopes to participate in this, [Content removed - please keep all discussion polite and constructive. -Mod. Poplar]

I was joking, he knew he had no envelopes to participate in this, [Removed]

The guy posted here trying to do some business in a serious manner.  Of course you and the others were joking, but they were jokes that mocked this guy's attempt to do his business.  It was hurtful and arguably may have hurt his chances at executing a legit trade.

[Content removed - please keep all discussion polite and constructive. -Mod. Poplar]

OP, have you considered putting up your FA Skyla's for trade in TCGO chat rooms?
Maybe you'll have better luck there, 20 packs each seems fair considering other companies have it valued at over 20.
I find that offering things up for trade via TCGO chat also helps since you might be able to catch users who want it and are also online the same time as you.

I'd like them, if I know the prices.

2 PLF or BCR packs for 1 Skyla? 2 Skyla FT for (X) packs? If that 2nd one is right, how much is (X)?

I'd like them, if I know the prices.

2 PLF or BCR packs for 1 Skyla? 2 Skyla FT for (X) packs? If that 2nd one is right, how much is (X)?

If you read through the entire thread, OP states that he wants 20 "old packs" for each Skyla FA card. (The "2 pcs" in title just means he has two FA Skyla's for trade)

I'm going to assume by "old packs" he means packs that are out of the TCGO store? Not sure, you'd probably have to ask.

The whole 2 pack for 1 FA Skyla thing is getting a little out of hand, we all know that's not Skyla FA's value.. x_x;

If you read through the entire thread, OP states that he wants 20 "old packs" for 1 Skyla FA.

I'm going to assume by "old packs" he means packs that are out of the store? Not sure, you'd probably have to ask.

The whole 2 pack for 1 FA Skyla thing is getting a little out of hand, we all know that's not Skyla FA's value.. x_x;

I agree with value, but anyways.

What does "Old pack" mean? Just PLF and BCR, or a combination of whatever other "Old pack"?

I agree with value, but anyways.

What does "Old pack" mean? Just PLF and BCR, or a combination of whatever other "Old pack"?

I'm not sure if OP has a preference in which specific packs he'd like more or less, but you could always ask.

I'd assume packs that have left the TCGO shop would fall under the "old packs" category.

(ie: Plasma Freeze, Boundaries Crossed, +) But, again, I'm merely just guessing. xD

I'm not sure if OP has a preference in which specific packs he'd like more or less, but you could always ask.

I'd assume packs that have left the TCGO shop would fall under the "old packs" category.

(ie: Plasma Freeze, Boundaries Crossed, +) But, again, I'm merely just guessing. xD

I've been asking the OP, but you're answering instead, which is just as good :) , unfortunately you can't always answer for him, so what does "Old Packs" mean?

There is lot of blablabla but no usable offer...

You're here! Now, it's 2 FA Skyla, for how many BCR and PLF a piece?

You can see card prices in Company price lists. If you offer something close to that, we can talk about it.

You can see card prices in Company price lists. If you offer something close to that we can talk about it.

And I assume nothing changed from the strictly BCR and PLF packs you wanted?

Archived