Sooo, Game just got stuck opening a booster.

CactuarLOL

It was stuck on 40% images 100% pack as I clicked to open it(i think those were what the words were), anyway it hung there for 5 minutes before hitting 60% and eventually getting to 100% & 100% on both of them, then it stayed like that for about 10 minutes before the game went back to the log on screen with a network error.

After logging back in the pack has gone, and I checked my cards and there is nothing there (All of my cards are locked to trade apart from 1 set from a booster I opened yesterday)

How do I get that booster back? I played foreeeever to get that >.>

Hi there,

When the game crashes while you are redeeming or opening a pack, the cards are automatically added to your collection. Unfortunately, it does not give notice of this, nor does it mark the cards as new.

However, if you would like to know what was in your pack, you can submit a Customer Support ticket, include the name of the pack you were opening or redeeming, and the date that it was on, approximate time as well if you know it.

Thanks!

Yeah, the patch notes said the cards would load more reliably, but I also got stuck on a booster tonight. Took about 10  minutes for it to finish opening.

I have card cache enabled.

I notice after playing for a certain amount of time the game starts to degrade in performance. Common cards stop loading, there are more pauses...

Hey Trainers!

The Dev team is looking into possible causes and fixes for this issue. We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Archived