New Pokemon Game

TheBlazingTj

Hey guys i thinking lately about how last year at this time there was an announce for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. So i wanted to talk about what you guys think the next Pokemon games are going to be?

• 2 weeks later...

If nothing else, a fourth installment in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon spinoff is coming at the end of this year.

I would say that there isn't going to be a new game this year but I think we can expect something big like a remake of pokemon yellow for the 20th anniversary of pokemon next year. I would like another Kanto remake because outside of HGSS, Kanto is the only region to not have been on a DS system which makes it difficult for newer pokemon fans to have played it if they don't have a gameboy or an original DS (I think it supported GBA games)

The new Pokemon game this year will be released this winter. It is called Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Well, Japan got an exclusive Nintendo Direct announcement today and it included a trailer for the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.  It hypes that all 720 Pokemon will appear (in some form), and there was also a shot of a selection screen including all 18 starters + Pikachu (but of course) and Riolu.

• 2 weeks later...

The new Pokemon game this year will be released this winter. It is called Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

But it is not another rpg but it's in the style of the older mystery dungeon series. 

I would say that there isn't going to be a new game this year but I think we can expect something big like a remake of pokemon yellow for the 20th anniversary of pokemon next year. I would like another Kanto remake because outside of HGSS, Kanto is the only region to not have been on a DS system which makes it difficult for newer pokemon fans to have played it if they don't have a gameboy or an original DS (I think it supported GBA games)

I would really, really love a Pokemon Yellow remake! ;__;

Yellow brings back so many happy childhood memories.

It'd be nice to see the old yellow/crystal remakes, though they did do fire red and leaf green but that was gba. I'm betting next year they'll release either information or a hint towards what's going on in the normal line of pokmeon games.

• 3 weeks later...

Delta emerald was traded marked Awhile ago

OR was Z

As was A

DE WILL BE D

so we have the Pokemon games :

A

Y

&Z

sadly i think the next main series game is going to be.............................................POKEMON Z featuring the hated  zygarde as main legendary from the info i gathered

• 3 weeks later...

I think it won't be until around the end of the year until they announce something, like either a Pokémon Z, X2/Y2, Yellow remake, or something different altogether.  If Pokémon were to reach 25, that would probably be a big blowout for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived