Redeemed my code and nothing happened....

wareye

So i just redeemed my code and it poped up that i got a booster token while its supposed to take me into the beta. But still, i didnt get any booster tokens. When i hover the mouse over the pokemon tcg online button it still says coming soon

Did you spend that booster point (token)? You have to then purchase a pack. And then it has been slow to update so give it a little time.

Greetings!

As a fellow member has stated, simply redeeming the code will not quite grant you access, you will also have to use that booster token to purchase a booster pack from the shop first!

If you have taken this action, feel free to submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com and we'll be better able to assist you! Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

I dunno if this is the right place to put this but, 5-6 days ago i sent a ticket saying i was missing 3 packs. I redeemed 3 codes, those codes were comfirmed and got credits for them. I decided I would take 3 Black and White packs. I took those 3 credits and turned them into BLW packs but when i went under the packs tab, they were nowhere to be found. The Ticket has not yet been dealt with and I haven't been updated aout anything. They said they strive to answer everyone inside the 48 hour limit but it has almost been a week and i would really love to have news from someone that works or has a part with the PTCGO

Thanks a Lot

I dunno if this is the right place to put this but, 5-6 days ago i sent a ticket saying i was missing 3 packs. I redeemed 3 codes, those codes were comfirmed and got credits for them. I decided I would take 3 Black and White packs. I took those 3 credits and turned them into BLW packs but when i went under the packs tab, they were nowhere to be found. The Ticket has not yet been dealt with and I haven't been updated aout anything. They said they strive to answer everyone inside the 48 hour limit but it has almost been a week and i would really love to have news from someone that works or has a part with the PTCGO

Thanks a Lot

I've been waiting about a week since I sent in my ticket. You aren't alone. I'm also curious of to what is going on. Surely this is a bug that should be fixed before ending the closed beta. I can imagine the chaos that would occur when many users have this trouble.

Yeah, me too, waiting almost 10 long days for 14 boosters that disappeared ... and still nothing. In the ticket update the Support team asked me for patience, but I am not sure how long it will take?

I am still hoping that the system will keep track of all the boosters I entered and would give me all cards I paid for in the open beta program.

Regards

Yeah, me too, waiting almost 10 long days for 14 boosters that disappeared ... and still nothing. In the ticket update the Support team asked me for patience, but I am not sure how long it will take?

I am still hoping that the system will keep track of all the boosters I entered and would give me all cards I paid for in the open beta program.

Regards

Still? That's longer than I've been waiting. I've kind of given up on getting them before the beta opens to everyone. As I said earlier, I hope they fix it before the beta opens or there shall be chaos. Right now it's just those of us in the closed beta, but when anyone and everyone can start having this problem things can easily get out of hand.

---

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Hello Trainer,

Unfortuntaly, We have yet to resolve this issue and are still working to fulfill your original transactions. However, due to the delays in resolving this issue, we have decided to also give you extra codes that you can redeem immediately as a replacement. We hope to have the original issue resolved as quickly as possible. Please accept the following codes in the mean time:

---

Well, There is now proof that they are looking into the problem. ^_^ Just be patient.

Yugito, Did you use your replacement codes? I was, and for me this problem is solved!

I am pleased to know that the system is working well.

See you in the open beta soon ...

My replacement codes certainly worked. Glad you hear yours worked- and that the support team have found a solution to the problem. ^_^

My replacement codes certainly worked. Glad you hear yours worked- and that the support team have found a solution to the problem. ^_^

I'm glad to hear your issue was resolved. Its always good to hear positive feedback for our support team. They work hard to make sure everyone gets proper credit for their code redemptions. Also if they haven't quite gotten to yours yet please be patient they will get there soon!

Thanks!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Archived