Daily Challenge Didn't Issue Reward

Linnell

Just completed another Daily Challenge: KO 20 Pokemon using Water typed Pokemon, Reward x3 XP and Random 5 Card Booster.

After completing the challenge I got my x3 XP but was never shown what booster pack I got and when I went into my collection to check to see if it was there so I could open it.....there was nothing.

Doing these Daily Challenges is great, gives me something else to do with the game since I've completed all the Trainer Challenge a while ago and every day battles of the same decks over and over and over sometimes gets a little boring so when I complete these Daily Challenges I would like to see the reward for it....not just waist my time for XP and the reward not be rewarded.

Hi Linnell,

So sorry to hear that! It's possible that there was a slight delay with your prize being added to your account. If you notice that you still haven't received your booster pack, please submit a ticket via the link in my signature so the support team can get that fixed for you! :)

More specifically, you can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience!

Archived