Trading Tournament Chests

Linnell

Just wanted to report that after winning one of the Standard Roaring Sky tournaments and receiving the 4 packs and 3 tournament chests, I put them up for trade.

When my posting with the 3 tournament chests expired, I went to re-post and only 2 of my chests were remaining.....the 3rd never came back as traded able, its NOT item locked, it wasn't opened, and it's just gone completely gone as if it was deleted from my account.

Ignore the original post.  The problem was discovered.......The notifications stated that my Trade offer of 3 Tournament Chests 1 Toxicroak EX and 1 Roaring Sky's Pack expired and was not completed but it turns out as I was looking through the Public Trade Offers, I was finding offers for a Landorus EX that I was trying to trade for.  

So I checked my Trade History and to my amazement......I had a Landorus EX that traded for the 3 Tournament Chests successfully according to the Trade History but had expired according to the other announcement.

So I would assume then the issue here would be Trades as showing as expired even when they are completed. 

This is a known issue but I'm glad to hear that the problem resolved itself. I will be closing this thread.

Archived