LF complete Decks Offer Roaring Skies Packs

Fluffui

I want to buy 100 booster packs and wont open them.

Offer me the complete Decks with the cardlist and the number of packs u wish to get.

[be realistic]

My ingame name: Fluffui

I can give you all pokemons from Donphan deck:

4 Donphan

4 Phanpy

1 Dedenne

2 Hawlucha

1 Groudon ex

1 Primal Groudon

will take total of 20 packs :)

I can give you all pokemons from Donphan deck:

4 Donphan

4 Phanpy

1 Dedenne

2 Hawlucha

1 Groudon ex

1 Primal Groudon

will take total of 20 packs :)

That's a pretty highball offer, especially if the Groudon and Primal Groudon are not the full art versions.

I already wrote to be realistic...

So please be serious.

Still looking for decks. I like fast decks but if u offer me a complete deck with a realistic price (in roaring skies packs) , Ill take it. :)

So please be serious.

Still looking for decks. I like fast decks but if u offer me a complete deck with a realistic price (in roaring skies packs) , Ill take it. :)

You're probably already aware, but make sure you take a look at the price lists (especially Top Cut's) and then factor in that you should be able to get most items at least a bit cheaper by dealing with people not affiliated with a trading company and by buying a package deal.  Also make sure you take into account whether items being offered to you are regular or full art, and which sets they're coming from (which can affect value).

I don't have any complete decks to sell / trade right now, but I wish you good luck.

So please be serious.

OK i will give for 10 rs or 10 1:1 packs

OK i will give for 10 rs or 10 1:1 packs

Still overpriced.

OP can get what you're offering him for 6-7 RS, at most.

i'd say 8-9 ceil.. counting 2 primal groudons as 3, 4 donphans as 2-3, 4 phanpys as 2 and 1-2 hawlucha as 1-2

considering that 8-9 is probably the minimum price you'll get them for (in a definite amount of time- any less and I couldn't guarantee getting them within the week/month) i'd say 10 isn't a very bad trade having them all in one place (retail should be allowed some leeway)

although 8-9 is possible, I don't think we can blame hartal asking for ten after all he did take the time to collect it (if fluff is that picky about price, maybe he/she should go collect it himself)

i'd say 8-9 ceil.. counting 2 primal groudons as 3, 4 donphans as 2-3, 4 phanpys as 2 and 1-2 hawlucha as 1-2

considering that 8-9 is probably the minimum price you'll get them for (in a definite amount of time- any less and I couldn't guarantee getting them within the week/month) i'd say 10 isn't a very bad trade having them all in one place (retail should be allowed some leeway)

although 8-9 is possible, I don't think we can blame hartal asking for ten after all he did take the time to collect it (if fluff is that picky about price, maybe he/she should go collect it himself)

Well, I've seen several people offering 4-4 phanphy-donphan lines for 1 RS today / yesterday.  I have gotten Hawlucha 2:1 before without much wait and that was with already modestly devalued PC packs.

Also, from what I've observed, RS packs are still trading above 1:1 value (how much above is open to debate).

Finally, while I can see it being argued that a person could pay more for the convenience of getting everything from one trade, I think it's equally (if not more) arguable that a person should be paying a bit less for buying a large amount, especially when that person is taking a wide range of cards, including some that are mid to low demand.

So, that's where I'm coming from on this, and I'd like the OP to be informed about his decision.

true he could be given a discount.. but the discount should be on the trader's price.. not base market value..

if i sell seismitoad-ex for 8 pc while market is between 6-7 (just an example), i don't think it's fair to ask a discount off of a price of 6, but instead fairer to ask me a discount to maybe 7 instead of 8..

trading at base market rate isn't exactly the best thing to expect as that's the price more or less likely they bought for and again it isn't fair to expect the trader to buy, hold and sell for the same price (some very nice people may do it, but not most)

for example.. it is possible to get 2 camerupt-exs per rs pack, magma camerupts for playable rares, jirachi-ex for 2-3 rs packs and scramble switch for 2 rs and everything else- blacksmiths lysandres and vs seekers can be obtained for rares.. but does that mean a camerupt deck is worth only 2+2+2+2=8? and with a discount 7?

i think i wouldn't list it as under 14 myself (note this deck is NOT for trade, just used as an example)

as to the phanpy-donphan occurrence, i was not aware of this and would ask the owner to check on this and change prices accordingly (it may just have been this guy selling low, it might not)

Nope, I'm giving him a complete deck,it's really difficult to look for cards from different people, so it's your choice now Fluffui, tell me if you agree,ill send trade :)

Didnt recive any offer yet, and just as an information: Got a complete plasma deck with all trainers and wm deckbox+ sleeves for 30 packs including 3 deoxys ex,3 lugia ex, 1Tornadus ex, 2Thundurus ex, 2 primal energy and as i said all the trainers from a very kind person

Of course Im open for any other good offer :)

Plasma decks aren't really expensive to begin with as most cards have promo versions. Can u post the complete list so we can check if it's worth 30 RS packs?

I checked the prices of every single card and it seemed to be a good deal so i traded

I gave 30 RS packs for this deck and 1x sleeves worldmaster 2014 and 1x deckbox worldmaster 2014

3x Lugia EX (2 different artworks)

1x Tornadus EX

3x Deoxys EX (2 different artworks)

2x Thundurus

Trainer:

2x Aspertia City arena

2x Team-plasma ball

2x muscle band

4x Archomat

4x Archomas

3x finstrio

4x flordelis

1x azett

1x lysandre's trump card

2x Prof. Aurea Juniper
3x  Skyla

3x Winona

2x Professor Birch

2x frozen city

Energy:

4x colourless double energy

4x plasma energy

2x prism energy

added: 3x lighting, 3x psychic

edit: still looking for good offers

Sorry, these cards seem to be in a diff language or I'm not just familiar with them.

4x Archomat

4x Archomas

3x finstrio

4x flordelis

1x azett

Is that thundurus and not thundurus-ex?

I may be wrong as I am not from a trading company but 30RS packs seem a bit high for the list. As of this time due to certain cards, RS packs are priced more than 1 pack, I think 1:1.5

4x Colress Machine

4xColress

3xShadow Triad

4xLysandre

1x AZ

forgot: 1xrockguard

its thundurus-ex

Archived