We revive the old collection!

LugiaPesadilla

What if I'd noticed is that the expansion cards D & P Stormfront It was added the game in the past. But if I'm not mistaken nobody had the cards because I placed a change for 6 packs for Machamp for weeks and no one accepted. Besides I frequent much the format unlimited and never had seen them. Its a shame that the cards are programmed but no one can play, if I'm not mistaken the dp stormfront packs didn't have online code. I would like to propose something that will seem a little crazy but I like the idea. Put for a month that expansion in the store for 95 coins each package and weekend tournaments that expansion (could be in November that was when he came in 2008). Maybe it's presumptuous to ask that, but as a fan of unlimited format that I am I am forced to at least try. Now I realize that is no longer but I guess still keeping that data somewhere

Also persent I know if there is a moderator who speaks Spanish, because I spent time translating it to the translator and then trying to fix the text to be understood, and sometimes I think my suggestions they not understood as well as I would like. I was always very bad in english jajja

What if I'd noticed is that the expansion cards D & P Stormfront It was added the game in the past. But if I'm not mistaken nobody had the cards because I placed a change for 6 packs for Machamp for weeks and no one accepted. Besides I frequent much the format unlimited and never had seen them. Its a shame that the cards are programmed but no one can play, if I'm not mistaken the dp stormfront packs didn't have online code. I would like to propose something that will seem a little crazy but I like the idea. Put for a month that expansion in the store for 95 coins each package and weekend tournaments that expansion (could be in November that was when he came in 2008). Maybe it's presumptuous to ask that, but as a fan of unlimited format that I am I am forced to at least try. Now I realize that is no longer but I guess still keeping that data somewhere

Also persent I know if there is a moderator who speaks Spanish, because I spent time translating it to the translator and then trying to fix the text to be understood, and sometimes I think my suggestions they not understood as well as I would like. I was always very bad in english jajja

Cool Idea, I would love it. But reviving old Packs and expansions in tournaments won't be there, as old expansions are never ever made tradeable, unless bought from Gems or real money outside the game, though lets hope for the very BEST :D

Hi LugiaPesadilla!

I can understand your suggestion just fine, no worries! :) I'll submit it to the Dev team for consideration and leave your thread open in case you'd like to discuss your ideas further.

In the future, if you'd like to leave any feedback in your language, we do have the Spanish forums. However, you may receive a response more quickly if you submit a ticket in your native language. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

I hope this was helpful! Thanks for your input. :)

I'm excited to see a player from a totally different background than me show this level of excitement for the old cards. I don't know when the dev team will coordinate mass availability of these, but when they do, I expect it to make waves in the community.

($5 for an online 36-pack box of Stormfront, anyone? I've never even made a free-to-play pay transaction, but just the thought of that makes me go " :wub:.")

Yes please!  More older cards!  There are a lot of toolbox special energies and trainers that will breathe new excitment into the PTCGO Unlimited format.

The day it is smoothed out to bring more of these cards into online play will be a happy day!

Really moderators, if my proposal do not seem good enough can adjust to your liking. Please bring the old expansion to the game, many of us want it and would give still more variety to the game. The way you bring it do not care, but because it was programmed for a time I would put and make unlimited players and collectors a gift. :) #WeReviveOldCollection

I'd love for even the HGSS era packs to be put back on the shop for coins or gems. Going even older than that would  be insanely awesome.

Archived