super mario bros. fanclub

Moneymantoo

hello welcome to super mario bros. fanclub here you can talk about anything about mario and luigi and friends and their jounerys of stopping bowser from his evil plans! Luigi time!

my favorite game is mario sports mix and jgdl you can be toad oh yeah and ill be luigi but whos gonna be bowser,mario,peach,daisy,king boo,count bleck,wario,wailiwuigi,luigi,white mege(magicgirl),ninja,shyguy,boo,drybones, koppa kids,bowser jr, black mege(magicboy)and more......coming soon

Omg a Mario thread!

:D

Has anyone here played Super Mario Sunshine? I just beat it. :D (7 years ago it was impossible for me to find all the blue coins. Curse you Noki Bay! D:< )

i havent played but ive heard that its good. theres a used game store in town, do you think i should look for it there?

Omg a Mario thread!

:D

Has anyone here played Super Mario Sunshine? I just beat it. :D (7 years ago it was impossible for me to find all the blue coins. Curse you Noki Bay! D:< )

HAVEN'T played it but i've heard about it and it sounded great

by the way mantoo, i literally just got super mario sports mix i can play you if you wannna

i havent played but ive heard that its good. theres a used game store in town, do you think i should look for it there?

Yes.

But Gamestop will rip you off. Go to a Play N Trade if you have one. O:

ok who wants to do a roleplay if you wanna roleplay pick a character from the list from page 1 or be a character you know or want.i would be luigi.it can be called return of bowser and the evil gang

ok ill be luigi but more people need to join at least bowser, mario, peach need to join ill wait in 8 hours for mario, peach, bowser waiting til now to 8:30

Archived