Ranking System Please?

Jameetaye

I can't even count how many times I've put put against a deck with only E.X's whilst i have 1 stage 2 Pokemon at best because i got the game yesterday.  There should really be a ranking system based on how good the players deck is so the new players aren't matched up with hardcore veterans with 15 Seismitoad E.X's in their deck 99% of the time they try to play the game.  It would make the game a whole lot more enjoyable.

I can't even count how many times I've put put against a deck with only E.X's whilst i have 1 stage 2 Pokemon at best because i got the game yesterday.  There should really be a ranking system based on how good the players deck is so the new players aren't matched up with hardcore veterans with 15 Seismitoad E.X's in their deck 99% of the time they try to play the game.  It would make the game a whole lot more enjoyable.

First thing, I would like to correct you, that you can only have 4 cards of the same name in a deck, so nobody can have 15 Seismitoad EXs. Well for the next thing, there does exist a Ranking mode, but its broken it doesn't work properly and hence its why you face such expert players. But lets wait if it gets repaired back :)

First thing, I would like to correct you, that you can only have 4 cards of the same name in a deck, so nobody can have 15 Seismitoad EXs. Well for the next thing, there does exist a Ranking mode, but its broken it doesn't work properly and hence its why you face such expert players. But lets wait if it gets repaired back :)

Even if the system worked, exploiters could just concede 10 matches in a row just to get to play against newbies again.

How about not facing anything with EX in it if you don't have any yourself?!?!?! Super simple.

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What was that ? Seeing you have a new rank on the forum, I would like to tell you that these kind of posts that don't make any sense shouldn't be posted. I hope you understand.

Even if the system worked, exploiters could just concede 10 matches in a row just to get to play against newbies again.

How about not facing anything with EX in it if you don't have any yourself?!?!?! Super simple.

Well if anyone who would lose matches to face newbie will only be a rare chance. Since after being in PVP matches so long, I have had epic battles when both parties won't just leave the game, as if they were in a Finale of World Championships ! But if you are talking about EXs, I am not one of the players who was playing like 2-3 Years back since the game started. I just started in last year around September. I also faced many EXs. And for the new player complaint is because you don't have good cards yourself. Then thats why there is a trainer challenge hough boring but gives 45 Packs to unlock and definitely you will get abou 14-15 EXs from them(may be 10 atleast) Plus your Daily Challenges, which was not at my time still today I feel I am much better then when I was new, though still I am not a very rich player but playing equalises everything. There are 2 things at the moment that can benefit you at the moment (If you are NEW) --

1. Complete the Trainer Challenge though boring, but complete it. Its gonna help you the most. And Complete your Daily Challenges everyday !

2. There is a Dive In Program by Iron Bat in PVP Section, you can also reach it from my signature. Its really helpful for new players. So if you want to get coached, Participate in Free Entry New Players Tournament then join the Program.

I hope it helps :)

I just wanted to point out that just because a deck has many EX's doesnt make it unbeatable.  You could easily play decks like night march (excluding mew if you want/ or dont have EX's) Or a deck like Donphan where you just hit and run. In my honest opinion, it is easier to beat decks full of EX's since you only need to knock out 3.

Just my point of view.

-Edit I would also like to Add

By Clicking on the Link in Harshu Signature linking to Best Decks in TCG, there are plenty of decks without EX's that you can look at and help you build your own.

What was that ? Seeing you have a new rank on the forum, I would like to tell you that these kind of posts that don't make any sense shouldn't be posted. I hope you understand.

Well if anyone who would lose matches to face newbie will only be a rare chance. Since after being in PVP matches so long, I have had epic battles when both parties won't just leave the game, as if they were in a Finale of World Championships ! But if you are talking about EXs, I am not one of the players who was playing like 2-3 Years back since the game started. I just started in last year around September. I also faced many EXs. And for the new player complaint is because you don't have good cards yourself. Then thats why there is a trainer challenge hough boring but gives 45 Packs to unlock and definitely you will get abou 14-15 EXs from them(may be 10 atleast) Plus your Daily Challenges, which was not at my time still today I feel I am much better then when I was new, though still I am not a very rich player but playing equalises everything. There are 2 things at the moment that can benefit you at the moment (If you are NEW) --

1. Complete the Trainer Challenge though boring, but complete it. Its gonna help you the most. And Complete your Daily Challenges everyday !

2. There is a Dive In Program by Iron Bat in PVP Section, you can also reach it from my signature. Its really helpful for new players. So if you want to get coached, Participate in Free Entry New Players Tournament then join the Program.

I wish I got even 10 from Trainer Challenge when I completed it........I ended up with 5 EX's from it and a ton of foil or reverse foil rares and 1 FA N.  The only useful EX that came from it was Keldeo.   It's just part of the pack antilogarithm so I can't complain too much as I've opened up a pack and had 3 rares in it and 2 of them were EX's. 

I just wanted to point out that just because a deck has many EX's doesnt make it unbeatable.  You could easily play decks like night march (excluding mew if you want/ or dont have EX's) Or a deck like Donphan where you just hit and run. In my honest opinion, it is easier to beat decks full of EX's since you only need to knock out 3.

Just my point of view.

-Edit I would also like to Add

By Clicking on the Link in Harshu Signature linking to Best Decks in TCG, there are plenty of decks without EX's that you can look at and help you build your own.

I am past that personally, I have a Lucario EX deck and a Night March deck which both do well against the typical EX decks. But there should be at least zero chance for someone who hasn't won a single PvP game to face EX. It only leads to bad player retention.

I wish I got even 10 from Trainer Challenge when I completed it........I ended up with 5 EX's from it and a ton of foil or reverse foil rares and 1 FA N.  The only useful EX that came from it was Keldeo.   It's just part of the pack antilogarithm so I can't complain too much as I've opened up a pack and had 3 rares in it and 2 of them were EX's. 

Well you must be from my time :P Even I didn't get more than 3-4 :D But nowadays I have heard the pull rate is good :)

I am past that personally, I have a Lucario EX deck and a Night March deck which both do well against the typical EX decks. But there should be at least zero chance for someone who hasn't won a single PvP game to face EX. It only leads to bad player retention.

Well actually if you can play EXs with your non EX decks and win, then you are a very skillful player, I would say :) And if you had more cards you could be good enough and for the rest, No EX game mode doesn't seem to be reality since if new players only play against non ex decks like they have, they would never face a VERY Hard challenge which very important for a player's growth. I have passed that stage and now I know how good it was to lose against those EX decks. Because it always made me think on how to defeat and always I would try to defeat the other player. If you play like that then nobody can stop you from winning after you get a good deck :)

Archived