An amatorial gamer that likes the pink.

JackDiCuori

[As the internet's netiquette requires, sorry for my bad english]

Hi guys, let me introduce myself, i'm an italian player that has never played competitive pokemon but that has bought tons of boosters during the childhood. I'm a fan of the old-school way of playing pokemon where you have to try to evolve your pokemon since phase 2 to start dealing some massive damage (and where you have a deck that revolve around a strategy and sinergy). One week ago i downloaded ptcgo and i said 'wow this is wonderful!' but then i searched on ******* for some meta decks and all that i saw were decks full of pokemon ex. Because of i don't like them, i started thinking that i am never going to play competitive, but i'm really tired of playing with theme decks. I'm asking for your help for building a fairy/normal deck, 'cause i saw that they introduced the fairy type even in the tcg and they gave them the pink color, so i was really astonished about their beauty. Is it possible to create this type of deck that could give me a chanche to not surrender at turn 2? I would like to put Xerneas XY in with Aromatisse, but i would like to play Sylveon with Echoed Voice too. Could you please help me?

Thank you for the time you spent reading this. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Since you're talking about Echoed Voice Sylveon,I suppose you have the Enchanted Echo deck.On this deck,Eevee can evolve on turn 1 with an energy attached,so Sylveon would fit your preferences better.

About normal cards,you'd need a lot of normal pokemon to replace all the grass ones from that deck.I recommend opening the booster packs you get from completing single player and seeing which ones you get.The preferences are yours,but I like to have 2 Bouffalant and 2 double colorless energies on my normal decks.

If you'd like to get and play the Silver deck, then add in some Leafeon from Plasma Freeze. It puts a hurt on anything Grass-Weak (Namely Seismitoad EX, but also works wonders on Primal Groudon)

Contuary to what Peartree 92 said, save the boosters you get (Unless their locked, then go ahead and open them) abd instead, trade them directly for the cards you need. This is to avoid guesswork.

Contuary to what Peartree 92 said, save the boosters you get (Unless their locked, then go ahead and open them) abd instead, trade them directly for the cards you need. This is to avoid guesswork.

Actually what Peartree said was to open the 10 card booster packs from the single player tutorial, these are non-tradeable and you get 45 boosterpacks if you complete everything with the 3 basic decks. That's 450 cards quite easily.

Actually what Peartree said was to open the 10 card booster packs from the single player tutorial, these are non-tradeable and you get 45 boosterpacks if you complete everything with the 3 basic decks. That's 450 cards quite easily.

Exactly. You trade the 10 card packs, and open the untradeable packs (5 cards, and some 10)

Archived