All lobby chat appearing as crossed boxes

Huung

Exactly as the title says - all the chat I can see in the lobby appears as little crossed out boxed, one per character typed (I assume). This happens with anything anyone writes, or anything I personally write.

I've tried with multiple browsers (Chrome, FF, IE) to see if it was due to font support, but they all have the same results.

i.imgur.com/7F9JJ.png

Is anyone else experiencing anything like this? Or know of a cause/solution?

Hi i looked at the image. First the lobby doesent look like that anymore it's probably your computer

Sowwy for being off topic but, victor creed didn't you use to be a boy.......*awkward silence*

Exactly as the title says - all the chat I can see in the lobby appears as little crossed out boxed, one per character typed (I assume). This happens with anything anyone writes, or anything I personally write.

I've tried with multiple browsers (Chrome, FF, IE) to see if it was due to font support, but they all have the same results.

i.imgur.com/7F9JJ.png

Is anyone else experiencing anything like this? Or know of a cause/solution?

Hey everyone!

If you are having an issue while trying to play the game or using the chat system I suggest submitting a ticket through the support center. Remember to give as much information as possible and include that screenshot.

I hope this helps you out.

Prof_Strawberry

King Of Cosmos

"GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!"

Archived