Most damage I have ever made !

Soonpower

The most damage I have ever made until now is 370 damage. what is yours? I was so stunned and surprised when my cute pokemon does the damage to a mega venusaur ex. I was so happy.it turns the whole match situation. I won the match at last and I got to meet with a new friend.Enjoy to battle with you. so freaking happy. ^^ 

Just had a 480 on my Seismitoad by my opponent..

Wow. Who is the pokemon give you a 480 damages ? 

1340 damage

Delphox EX using Wonder Flare on a Venusaur EX (weakness to fire) when they had a huge hand full of energy.

Today I got hit with 1040 by a MewEX with 10 damage counters and a muscle band copying the new Shedinja's attack vs a fighting pokemon. Not a terribly effective strategy, as I was quite happy to trade 1 prize for 2. 

he he, yeah the Shedinja / Mew EX has to be the possibly biggest attack, that or Camerupt, but who can get 16 fire energies in play? EPIC KO.  I think Shedinja / Mew would be max 550, or 1100 with weakness, I think the best I ever got was 440 or something with Primal Groudon vs Colourless, or 600 just like 86pikachu86.  I suppose the Evil and Xball attacks can get limitless, what's the best anyone's done with Malamar EX?  I know I've had some incredible pain inflicted on me by extremely lucky opponents.

The problem with the whole Shedinja thing is how vulnerable they are, they get bench sniped super easy and now you've got a half KO'd Mew EX hanging in the breeze.

Actually, Fr33land is correct. however it is much, much higher than that.

It's actually 

M gengar with Team plasma badge attached. 290 Damage on it.

Bench with Team Plasma Umbreon (PLF #64) , 3 Deoxys EX, 1 Magnezone (PLS 46) Play Iris twice, with opponent taken 5 prizes. 

Opponent's active is Mew EX (or any other Psychic-weak pokemon)

Opponent's bench has a Vileplume (BCR #03) and Shedinja (ROS #11)

290x50= 14,500x4= 58,000+ 130 = 58,130

I scare myself sometimes... 

I'm actually attempting this myself, anyone want to join in?

It's actually 

Bench with Team Plasma Umbreon (PLF #64) , Deoxys EX

290x50= 14,500+40= 14,540,x4=   58,160

Dang, that beats my record of 10'160, nice work!  Although I guess when I set my record Roaring Skies never existed, lol, but still, kudos to Iron Bat! :)

Dang, that beats my record of 10'160, nice work!  Although I guess when I set my record Roaring Skies never existed, lol, but still, kudos to Iron Bat! :)

Aand, with the help of my friend, Kimchijae, I did it. all 58, 160 points of goodness.

How did you manage yours, Desdaddy?

Haha ha.

That's right. Mega Gengar's attack does mimic others and it does have way more HP and ergo a higher damage output. 

pow.

mind?

blown.

you probably made someone quit pokemon forever and saved some parent thousands of dollars. :P

M Gengar has recently made life difficult, turning Gaia Volcano on me.  It's led to some close battles.

Kudos for taking it beyond the imagination of many.

Aand, with the help of my friend, Kimchijae, I did it. all 58, 160 points of goodness.

How did you manage yours, Desdaddy?

Well, I was just a rook and didn't know better when I did my 10'160 vs. a friend, I used Rayquaza EX's (Dragons Exalted obviously) Dragon Burst attack ;)

Now, if I had been playing when Trump Card was around I could have got up to 13'440 (again, pre-Roaring Skies).  .  58 energy cards in deck - 57 lightning, 1 fire, and then the 2 other cards are 1 Rayquaza EX, and 1 Trump Card.  I would get down to one prize left (a lightning energy card), so I would Dragon Burst and discard 56 lightning and hit a dragon weak pokemon with x4 weakness, you got it, 13'440. :)  Now, I never got around to actually doing that #, I was lazy after I got over 10'000, lol.  And now, you've set the bar much much higher, :).  Not sure anyone is breaking that one anytime soon! xD

And yes, I know, my opponent could just self KO themself repeatedly to get me down to 1 prize and also save me the Trump Card in the scenario above, but I want it somewhat realistic :P

Well, I was just a rook and didn't know better when I did my 10'160 vs. a friend, I used Rayquaza EX's (Dragons Exalted obviously) Dragon Burst attack ;)

Now, if I had been playing when Trump Card was around I could have got up to 13'440 (again, pre-Roaring Skies).  .  58 energy cards in deck - 57 lightning, 1 fire, and then the 2 other cards are 1 Rayquaza EX, and 1 Trump Card.  I would get down to one prize left (a lightning energy card), so I would Dragon Burst and discard 56 lightning and hit a dragon weak pokemon with x4 weakness, you got it, 13'440. :)  Now, I never got around to actually doing that #, I was lazy after I got over 10'000, lol.  And now, you've set the bar much much higher, :).  Not sure anyone is breaking that one anytime soon! xD

And yes, I know, my opponent could just self KO themself repeatedly to get me down to 1 prize and also save me the Trump Card in the scenario above, but I want it somewhat realistic :P

If the opponent is a friend, then that person can take the trump card instead of you. :)

If the opponent is a friend, then that person can take the trump card instead of you. :)

Very true! :)  Good thought,

Thanks xD

• 2 weeks later...

How about that Vileplume guys?

It's ability makes weakness 4x :P

It's actually

Bench with Team Plasma Umbreon (PLF #64) , 3 Deoxys EX, 1 Magnezone (PLS 46) Play Iris twice, with opponent taken 5 prizes.

I already considered that. It works well once you get it set up.

Just recently I used Salamence's Power Howl against a speed deck with lots of roller skates. 340 damage, no weakness or anything.  It was really sweet.  I played against the same deck twice, it totally flayed me the second time, Yveltal EX, stupid fast, I think dude was trying Plasma Energy and Colress Machine the first time to speed it up, with limited success, the second time it seemed like lots of Ether. I KO'd one Yveltal EX only to have the second one power up in the blink of an eye and roast me.

Repeatedly.

I still wonder why no one has mentioned Palkia+Dialga Legend for this, as this should lead, more or less, to the highest damage outcome, if you have enough time.

Set Up:

1. Use Palkia+Dilaga Legends Time Control to set your opponent to x prizes.

2. Let your opponent retake those prizes

3. If x ( number of prizes taken) is high enough, utilize 2x Iris, Luxio (40 x number of prizes taken) and the usual Team Plasma Badge, Deoxys, Vileplume, etc.

In order to prevent decking out you'd have to utilize a couple of trump cards, alongside Palpad, so eventually the amount of prizes taken / damage dealt would only be determined by youe ability to play this deck as fast as possible.

I do believe that Iron_Bats method is def. easier to achieve, however, thanks to Lugia EX, achieving up to 300+ prizes should still be possible.

Just for the lulzs, lets imagine your opponent took 375 prizes/125 knock outs) : 375*40 = 15000 + 40 ( Deoxys) + 375*2*10 (Iris) = 22540 *4 (Weakness thanks to Vileplume) = 90160 and sky is the limit here.

I still wonder why no one has mentioned Palkia+Dialga Legend for this, as this should lead, more or less, to the highest damage outcome, if you have enough time.

Set Up:

1. Use Palkia+Dilaga Legends Time Control to set your opponent to x prizes.

2. Let your opponent retake those prizes

3. If x ( number of prizes taken) is high enough, utilize 2x Iris, Luxio (40 x number of prizes taken) and the usual Team Plasma Badge, Deoxys, Vileplume, etc.

In order to prevent decking out you'd have to utilize a couple of trump cards, alongside Palpad, so eventually the amount of prizes taken / damage dealt would only be determined by youe ability to play this deck as fast as possible.

[...]

Just for the lulzs, lets imagine your opponent took 375 prizes/125 knock outs) : 375*40 = 15000 + 40 ( Deoxys) + 375*2*10 (Iris) = 22540 *4 (Weakness thanks to Vileplume) = 90160 and sky is the limit here.

Does the 'number of prizes taken from Luxio (Flashfire 33) really counts the whole game - I mean going beyond the usual 6 prizes for which that Pokémon usually was intended and so saying 200 (for 5 prizes taken) is the maximum? Can the system really count the KO's and then do the right math there?

As coming back to the original creator's post my best damage output (without the help of a player or friend) was 1080 by hitting with my Seismitoad the fire weakness in a Trainer Challenge match in easy mode where she only placed the energies on Pokémon with low damage output and I had enough time to load my benched Seismitoad from the Frost Ray deck with I think it was like 13 or 14 energies and then I had two chances and one was resulting in 9 heads - with weakness it was then 9 (heads) x 2 (weakness) x 60 (damage a heads) = 1080.

he he, yeah the Shedinja / Mew EX has to be the possibly biggest attack, that or Camerupt, but who can get 16 fire energies in play? EPIC KO. I think Shedinja / Mew would be max 550, or 1100 with weakness, I think the best I ever got was 440 or something with Primal Groudon vs Colourless, or 600 just like 86pikachu86. I suppose the Evil and Xball attacks can get limitless, what's the best anyone's done with Malamar EX? I know I've had some incredible pain inflicted on me by extremely lucky opponents.

The problem with the whole Shedinja thing is how vulnerable they are, they get bench sniped super easy and now you've got a half KO'd Mew EX hanging in the breeze.

It's actually

Ha, your calculations are great and of course a lot higher than a former try of calculating the highest damage amount in a pre-Plasma surrounding where Mewtwo EX vs Mewtwo EX + Gardevoir + Vileplume was the basic best thing. http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/15881-maximum-damage-output/

Obviously all the mentioned things need the help of both players. The highest damage amount would be a broken coin flip when Pokémon with continuously flips attack resulting in an infinite number of heads until tails ends that procedure. Ok, but that is not even in any kind of realistic scenario as the deck idea of fr33land which contains a common set of cards - energies, trainer cards and Pokémon - to work. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Does the 'number of prizes taken from Luxio (Flashfire 33) really counts the whole game - I mean going beyond the usual 6 prizes for which that Pokémon usually was intended and so saying 200 (for 5 prizes taken) is the maximum? Can the system really count the KO's and then do the right math there?

I tested against the AI and yes, the game can actually keep track of the prizes. I did not went over 10 though, as it was rather unpleasent to set everything up against the ai :D.

Though if anyone got some time by his hands, then please hit me up ( before we might lose LTC in Unlimited) :D.

Archived