Card Data/Cache Idea

calculi

It seems like we have a new option in the setting to 'download card image', however it is suffering from inconsistency like badnwidth hog and having no progress bar (and for others they reported it DOES NOTHING).

I was thinking, if the card data are not complicated files and goes directly to a folder and are just being directly read by the client..
Then i guess you can just UPLOAD ALL CARD DATA on a 3rd party file hosting site? that way we can download it and just PLACE them on the right folder directory.

This solves the bandwidth hog, progress guessing time and other known bugs of it.

Oh yeah, this method is also somewhat(or IT IS REALLY) similar to a MANUAL PATCH and is known by every mmorpg out there.

Anyone kind hearted and upload their 100% complete card data? or has anyone yet tried this?

Hi calculi,

The points you've mentioned are known issues which the Dev team are working to resolve. Thanks for your understanding! :)

I've moved your thread over to the Game Feedback subforum and will submit your suggestion for a manual patch to the Dev team for consideration. Thanks for your input!

yes we already know they are working on it. we can't tell WHEN will it be fixed or WILL it be fixed.

All i am saying is.. it's a quick solution we can have if this method is possible. thanks.

everyone seems to be busy complaining and discussing the new trade system.

and here i am annoyed my card library can't even load properly to trade haha.

Hey mod poplar ,

May i ask why the game is consuming a lot of internet data . Will this problem get a solution or not .

i  am player from malaysia 

i cant loading the card image at here

where can i menual download all card image?

Hey mod poplar ,

May i ask why the game is consuming a lot of internet data . Will this problem get a solution or not .

Hi Aniketdianafury,

This is something that the Dev team is actively investigating. 

Hi Aniketdianafury,

This is something that the Dev team is actively investigating. 

Thanks mod_poplar for the response  :)  . Hope Dev team will be soon able to save my internet data.

Archived