Game not loading

VirizionVision

hi, im stuck at the blank page with the cool green red and white background. the login and password doesn't load.

Hi VirizionVision,

It may take a little while for the rest of the screen to load. Have you tried leaving it open for a couple of minutes?

Hi VirizionVision,

It may take a little while for the rest of the screen to load. Have you tried leaving it open for a couple of minutes?

Couple of minutes being an hour or so?

yea i guess..........

me too.they should write a code to erase all old files whenever there is an update to prevent any ********* kinda sux everytime u have to search those hidden files when u wanna try to uninstall/reinstall.

i think its actually crashed/freeze. cos when i tried to close it,it says not responding.

BTW if u r wondering,yes,the deleting of old files worked.its getting on my nerve tho.such an old problem.how hard isit to write and extra line of code to wipe out old files....=(

i un-installed and re-installed the game on my pc and now i'm stuck at the 'please wait, loading assets' bit at 92%.

so how long am i supposed to wait again?

Hello again!

When stuck at "Loading Assets", players have told us that running any outstanding Windows/Java updates that they have has solved the problem. Please let us know if that helps!

Archived