3x Furious Fists

5x FlashFire

2x XY

3x Legendary Treasures

5x Boundaries Crossed

1x Plasma Freeze

LOT TOTAL is 53 PACKS
---------------------------------------

I'm looking to trade this whole lot for around 30 packs of Roaring Skies! 
Please pm if you're interested or have another offer! No jokes! 
IGN is Zeno509

Just as info, I think you could get as much: 20 packs for the PC+PhF+FuF+FFi+XY; if not less.

And also around 12-13 more for all the other.

Rounding: 30 if you're lucky.

Anyway, who knows! Good luck :)

Just as info, I think you could get as much: 20 packs for the PC+PhF+FuF+FFi+XY; if not less.

And also around 12-13 more for all the other.

Rounding: 30 if you're lucky.

Anyway, who knows! Good luck :)

Aw man, really? Well thanks for the info. I'll update it the OP. 

It's what I think. That's because PC/PhF/FuF/FFi/XY are valued half pack :mellow:

They had been much time in the game. Everybody have had lots of this packs and it's hard to still need cards from this sets.

Still older packs are valued as 1. With the recent rotation maybe they go 1.25 or 1.5 some of them but I don't think it's going to happen very soon.

Double Crisis is hard to value. Everybody wants the EXs and complete the set but it hasn't a lot of playable cards so it's kind of collectors thing more than players. Still more or less between 1 and 1.5 (or maybe up to 2?).

This is marked by the Trading Companies that play with the prices as they want and most of the people follow its rules still in the public trading zone. And it's going to be harder now that making offers costs tokens.

It's hard to get ROS packs as are the new ones. Everybody will ask for and all the trades are going to be with this packs right now.

But if you consider you want 40 packs for your stuff, maybe you've an offer of 30. If you ask for 30 maybe you can get 25... that's up to you.

Archived