Jirachi EX bug

PookieVH

Card: Jirachi EX
Card Number: Plasma Blast 60
Expected Action: Playing Jirachi Ex from hand prompts whether you want to use stellar guidance to find a supporter card in your deck. If select yes, then your deck should pop up for the search.
Actual Action: Playing Jirachi Ex from hand prompts whether you want to use stellar guidance to find a supporter card in your deck. But the deck search screen never appears
Steps to Reproduce:  This has happened 6 times in last 2 days:  stellar guidance never lmakes the search window open.

This is not using the card incorrectly or some other possible way to miscontrue the actions. It is also not a bad connection  or some other delay because I sit there waiting to see if it is just lag and my player inactivity prompt comes up while waiting so I am still able to play but it just never allows the search deck.

Hello PookieVH,

With pop ups that display contextual info, if you don't have a valid supporter card, then it wouldn't show anything. I just wanted to mention it, although I assume you had a supporter card or two in your deck that you were trying to get out?

I have passed on your bug report to our testing team to see if they can verify the issue. If they can, we will get it into the queue to get looked at for fixing.

Thanks!

Archived