What is your favorite of the new XY-Roaring Skies Booster Art?

TPCi_Samhayne

What is your favorite XY-Roaring Skies Booster Pack Art?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite XY-Roaring Skies Booster Pack Art?

• Mega Rayquaza
    • Mega Latios & Mega Latias
    • Deoxys
    • Mega Gallade

Just a fun poll for you today :)

I have to say, I really enjoy the new booster art for Mega Latios & Mega Latias.  To me, there is something so feisty about their face and the fierce cry they appear to be issuing as they fly through the air.

I thought it would be fun to see which one you like the most and why?  Please reply below with your thoughts and have an awesome day!

1. Mega Rayquaza
post-263373-0-09607500-1430931623.png

2. Mega Latios & Mega Latias
post-263373-0-34236300-1430931642.png

3. Deoxys

post-263373-0-85538300-1430931653.png

4. Mega Gallade

post-263373-0-22156000-1430931668.png

Obviously mega rayquaza , he is the most powerfull pokemon ever. I really like this dragon and his glowing red eyes . His attacks are mind blowing as compared to any other pokemon.

Is there an option for all of them  :P, then I'll vote, as I think this sets pack artworks are all amazing.

I think deoxys looks the best here.. mega rayquaza looks around as cool as deoxys in general- a lot of people say it looks better, but here I think the angle of its head is a miss.. it could probably have looked much cooler with those pincer-like things not covering its mouth (when you make a beast, you just don't cover its teeth, claws or eyes)

deoxys on the other hand looks absolutely amazing and I can't help but look at those two arms again and again..so cool ^_^

is mega-gallade supposed to look all girly- with the shape of its body? I think that kind of contradicts the sword-like appendage-which Is highlighted in front

Deoxys VS Rayquaza was one of the most interesting clashes in legendaries in anime. Now I have to choose between Deoxys and M Rayquaza. Well while seeing the Mega Creatures, I don't think hey look pretty good, only M Charizard X - the dragon form was better than its non Mega form. Rest All megas, Prefer the original pokemon.

So Here I would go with Deoxys and had it been only Rayquaza, maybe I would have chosen him, but definitely not Mega :o

Good discussion! :) As a long-time fan of Rayquaza, I'll have to go with Mega Rayquaza. They're all great though!

Huge fan of Rayquaza, and that's saying something since I generally don't care for mythical pokemon

But I'd have to say M-Latios artwork is the best here. I just feel it's the neatest and cleanest design of them all. 

I put my money on the Mega Gallade booster pack artwork, as it looks for me really great while using this red big thing on the left side (is it one arm or a wing?)

To the 4 Pokémon themselves I have no specific connection or priority as I never got one in the video game (because I just played the 1st and 2nd generation games) nor in real packs. But as this weekend are pre-releases the fortune may be on my side and one of them will see me then (fingers crossed :) ).

It has got to be a tie between Mega Latios and Deoxys.

Deoxys because after it had an epic battle with Mewtwo in the Pokémon Adventures manga, I have new found respect for it; and Mega Latios because Latios was the first Legendary I obtained in Pokémon Omega Ruby :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Revolutionary04

i like Mega Rayquaza cuz in the shop i go to buy the packs the ones with mega rayquaza as the cardboard protector and also the pack inside is mega rayquaza i always get EX's or FA's and once i opened it i got FA Mega Rayquaza!

Archived