A new rule for trading

Soonpower

Why don't the Dev team set a rule or range in trading with other players, for example: (it is just a hypothesis) 

Common: 1-2 any booster pack 

Uncommon: 3-4 any booster packs

rare: 5

rare ex : 6 

rare ex Full art 7-10

super rare : 11-15

(this is just an example)

because I found that there are some players like to heighten the value of some cards.  it is easier for the players to refer. what is ur opinion ? 

I'll gladly take your Mewtwo-EX Fa, N FA and so forth  for 10 packs.....

But seriously, whats the purpose of your idea ? If you don't like the prize of a card in public trading or think its unfair create your own trade, or check the forums....

Hey there Soonpower!

One of the great features of the game is the ability to trade with other users freely. I'm not sure that putting regulations on trading would be in the spirit of Pokémon. However, I can submit your thoughts to the Dev team for consideration. :)

Thanks for your input!

I do not agree at all, I like the system there now: supply and demand. I like this market because it is like life itself, when it is cheap shopping cheap and if you calculate well you can change it for more than what you gave. For me it is a really fun part of the game too. This is capitalism, people.

I do not agree at all, I like the system there now: supply and demand. I like this market because it is like life itself, when it is cheap shopping cheap and if you calculate well you can change it for more than what you gave. For me it is a really fun part of the game too. This is capitalism, people.

While I don't agree with the OP's idea, flipping things for more than you paid is not what defines capitalism.  In most business environments profit is made by adding value through what you do.  Most traders (with the possible exception of trading companies) do not add any value whatsoever and only take advantage of others through their flips.

Do not confuse ripping people off for capitalism, thanks.

According to 13th century economic definitions set by Aquinas, then yes flipping cards over time would not be considered capitalism but usury.

Not sure you have realized, but things have changed since the 13th century. We have these small things called the stock markets where people do just that. Trading pokemon cards in real life follows this same pattern too, Ceildric I am not sure what confuses you there.

According to 13th century economic definitions set by Aquinas, then yes flipping cards over time would not be considered capitalism but usury.

Not sure you have realized, but things have changed since the 13th century. We have these small things called the stock markets where people do just that. Trading pokemon cards in real life follows this same pattern too, Ceildric I am not sure what confuses you there.

It is not whether these things occur within capitalistic systems, but rather whether they define what capitalism is.  You can have capitalism without this kind of victimization.

I give you points for being familiar with 13th century economics though.

Why don't the Dev team set a rule or range in trading with other players, for example: (it is just a hypothesis) 

Common: 1-2 any booster pack 

Uncommon: 3-4 any booster packs

rare: 5

rare ex : 6 

rare ex Full art 7-10

super rare : 11-15

(this is just an example)

because I found that there are some players like to heighten the value of some cards.  it is easier for the players to refer. what is ur opinion ? 

Don't Agree with this. Some Cards in the computer are stated Ultra Rare, but all of them are not same.

What example Felidae_ gave, I support !

I'll gladly take your Mewtwo-EX Fa, N FA and so forth  for 10 packs.....

Good Example.

Conslusion - Trades should free to people's mind ! But should be fair enough and not spammy !

Archived