Roaring Skies

Jhyrar

Roaring Skies will be released on May 6th. Will we be able to play the new cards online on the same day?
And I know that I shouldn't have any reasons to be concerned XD but will the bench adapt to the new card "Sky Field"?

I think after the next game update , we will be able to know how TCGO will adapt to have 8 benched pokemon's.

What I'm concerned about is whether or not we will be getting 10 card packs/blisters in the shop for Roaring Skies...

I think after the next game update , we will be able to know how TCGO will adapt to have 8 benched pokemon's.

Looking forward to it :D

Yes, the TCGO will support the XY-Roaring Skies expansion on May 6th.  Expect downtime on that morning for the update and a new client version to be released.  Yes, the game's bench will expand to accommodate up to 8 cards.

Look for lots more details to be posted!

Can I also assume that there could be Major bug fixes? (Please be cammy, please be cammy)

Praying for a Bug Free PTCGO Client :D maybe it maybe first time in history we get a bug free one :D

Praying for a Bug Free PTCGO Client :D maybe it maybe first time in history we get a bug free one :D

God knows if it will be a bug free client or it is going to add more bugs. Arrival of primal kyogre and groudon bought many bugs in the game and i hope arrival of mega rayquaza completely rectify this game :P

Hey Trainers!

The latest Dev Update has an answer for you regarding bug fixes:

Bug Fixing:
I also want to mention that we have a number of bug fixes and improvements going in with the 2.28 client version.  We will be updating the Known Issues list following the 2.28 deployment on Wednesday, May 6th.

We really appreciate everyone who takes the time to report bugs and issues with the game to us.  Your feedback helps to make the game even better!

Archived