Bonus wheel problem

Soonpower

I didn't receive my wheel reward after a match in a tournament. Could somebody tell me why? Happened in 4th May 2015 2.16 pm in Asia time. A tournament match when I fought with jayblu3

This has been happening more and more to people, and I believe that this is a usual bug, and I'm glad this is reported.

Hello Trainers!

Sorry to hear about this. :( The Dev team is investigating issues of not receiving the Bonus Wheel after meeting the appropriate conditions. We appreciate your patience while this is looked into!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've also had this issue quite a lot since the beginning of April:

the bonus wheel did not even show at the end of the match, win or loose and had no other choice but quit without any reward.

I hope this issue will soon be fixed because I noticed my token, ticket and booster levels are not going up as usual.

Thanks

Hi,

I've also had this issue quite a lot since the beginning of April:

the bonus wheel did not even show at the end of the match, win or loose and had no other choice but quit without any reward.

I hope this issue will soon be fixed because I noticed my token, ticket and booster levels are not going up as usual.

Thanks

That sounds like the result of the Cammy bug. If you didn't see that bug, then your opponent probably did. In that case he didn't receive any rewards either, and the results screen at the end would have been completely empty. 

Yes I also had the Cammy bug on occasion : I or my opponent being frozen for no reason and being forced to quit. This bug I described didn't show any single freeze on either side, I just got no reward at the end of the match : as I ko the last opponent pokemen, the result panel appears as normal but without any stats (and no reward :()

Does anyone know when this will be fixed?

Archived