Question concerning TCG Beta Bonus Hours

DiceDS

It's a question about this: http://www.pokemontcg.com/news/tcg-online-closed-beta-rewards-program

To reek theses benefits of hours played for booster points do I have to be in Closed Beta (have to have a code to play online). Or if I can only access Trainer Challenge do I still get something? Anything? If not that's kind of messed up. I mean I know I didn't give the company money by buying packs, but I rightfully helped out somewhat by tolerating the beta and having my account wiped. At least give me 1 booster point, just one. If not give everyone who has played something. IDK. Moderater please anwser please and thanks.

Hey Friends!

To answer your question, Dice7, only players who participated in the TCGO closed beta will receive booster credit rewards based on the hours they were logged into their TCGO account. Unfortunately, folks who only enjoyed the Trainer Challenge without closed beta access are not eligible for the closed beta rewards program.

Skyitachi, if you are experiencing an issue with achievements, please submit a ticket to the support portal at http://support.pokemon.com.

Battle on guys!

- Leaf

Chikorita.png

Moderator of Power

"Man's life is like a drop of dew on a leaf." - Socrates

I'm a little confused now- how do you know you're part of the closed beta? And if you're not part of closed beta, you don't get anything?

Sorry, but that just makes me not want to play until the entire game is uploaded and out of beta. I don't get anything for completing the speed runs or the new tournament- not even tokens... is there any other reason I should be playing other than to gain "experience" with the decks?... am I missing something?

I'm a little confused now- how do you know you're part of the closed beta? And if you're not part of closed beta, you don't get anything?

Sorry, but that just makes me not want to play until the entire game is uploaded and out of beta. I don't get anything for completing the speed runs or the new tournament- not even tokens... is there any other reason I should be playing other than to gain "experience" with the decks?... am I missing something?

Why you should be playing Trainer Challenge?

...For fun...

Obviously you're not in Closed Beta or you'd know...

Archived