Florges Deck

1Reshiram12

Florges-EX Deck  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use it?

• I already have it and it works well.
    • I already have it and it doesn't work well.
    • I don't have it yet, but I am planning on getting it or would like to have it.
    • I don't have it and I will not make it because it does not seem good.
    • I don't have it and I will not make it because it is to difficult to make.

Let me give you the list before any explanations...

Pokemon -

-4 Florges-EX(I use FAs but it obviously doesn't matter)

-1 Virizion(I use the secret rare print of it, there probably is an easier to get Virizion with the same attacks)

-1 Xerneas-EX

-1 Xerneas(Geomancy)

-1/1 of Swirlix/Slurpuff

-2/2 of Spritzee/Aromattise

-2/2 Eevee(Energy Evolution)/Sylveon

Trainers -

-2 Crushing Hammer

-2 Great Ball

-1 Level Ball

-1 Scoop Up Cyclone

-3 Colress

-4 N

-3 Pokemon Fan Club

-2 Hard Charm

-1 Muscle Band

-1 Jamming Net

-4 Fairy Garden(NOTE: Replace with Sky Field and fit in 4 switches once available)

-1 Weakness Policy

Energy -

-7 Fairy

-2 Grass

-1 Wonder Energy

The idea behind the deck is to basically max out your bench with fairy types and an extra Florges-EX to deal 140+ damage while only needing 2 energy! I have had great success with the deck even without Sky Field which will give 180+ damage to Florges's attack. It's probably one of the easiest to make decks with a heavy amount of EXs so if you can or would like please try it out and leave feedback. Thanks!

Sine you're using more grass, I'd play skyfield for 200 damage, not just 140, if you take this route, add in some eggs for discard trash.

i play floggers-ex in my fairy deck and i must say it's quite a decent pokemon. can't see how to achieve 180+ damage without sky field, unless counting weakness...

i see a high reliance on pokemon fan club, which uses up the supporter slot for the turn. and it might be risky if all of them turn out to be in the prizes. you might want to consider genesect with call for family for another option to get pokemon onto the bench

Fairy (Specifically Florges) is the only deck I'd strongly recommend using Fan Club. +40 damage with Bright Garden? Yes, please.

The only reason why this deck can be competitive is Max Potion, without it, you don't have a really strong Non-EX attacker that you can force a 7-Prize-trade with, a fragile 160HP EX (I can't believe I'm calling 160 HP fragile, but it is) and no to little support when Florges is KO'd.

Now that we have sky field available, does anyone have a good variation of this deck using it? Also, I did run a call for family genesect but I always found it to be not needed and pretty useless. I have changed the deck a bit now too.

Now that we have sky field available, does anyone have a good variation of this deck using it? Also, I did run a call for family genesect but I always found it to be not needed and pretty useless. I have changed the deck a bit now too.

The problem about eggs is that they r too easy a target for the opponents to hit because of thier 30 hp. So looking for a suggestion to improve it.

Eggs get out there fast, but you can use PLB Tropius.  Return and Energy Crush ar ereally nice, but if you lose Sky Field, no guilt in throwing them away.

Archived