Anyone Else Missing Gems?

DialgaChampion

Just curious if I'm the only one who has run into this. Before the XY update in February 2014, I had about 250 Gems left remaining in my balance. Since that update, my Gems balance has no longer been displayed in the top-right corner of the program, next to the amount of Tokens, like it used to be.

I also purchased another 250 Gems earlier today from the website. It charged my credit card, but still, when I load the actual client program, my Gems are nowhere to be found, and when I visit the TCG Shop, the only items available for purchase require Tokens -- no items that require Gems for purchase are appearing.

I submitted a support ticket with screenshots about a month ago and it was listed as "Work In Progress" with a last update of April 2, 2015, so I updated it again by posting the additional info that I wrote above here. In total, that makes 500 Gems now that I can't used, and obviously there's no point in purchasing any more of them until this is fixed.

Anyone else have this issue?

Just curious if I'm the only one who has run into this. Before the XY update in February 2014, I had about 250 Gems left remaining in my balance. Since that update, my Gems balance has no longer been displayed in the top-right corner of the program, next to the amount of Tokens, like it used to be.

I also purchased another 250 Gems earlier today from the website. It charged my credit card, but still, when I load the actual client program, my Gems are nowhere to be found, and when I visit the TCG Shop, the only items available for purchase require Tokens -- no items that require Gems for purchase are appearing.

I submitted a support ticket with screenshots about a month ago and it was listed as "Work In Progress" with a last update of April 2, 2015, so I updated it again by posting the additional info that I wrote above here. In total, that makes 500 Gems now that I can't used, and obviously there's no point in purchasing any more of them until this is fixed.

Anyone else have this issue?

Well its a kind of serious issue, since it costed you money. Did you try submitting a ticket recently, like 1-2 days ? Try submitting again and wait here for Reply from Moderators\Developers or Staff.

I hope your Problem gets resolved soon :)

Gems are not available in my country   I recommenf you to login and log-out of the game to see if the missing gems appears . It also happened same with tokens that they were missing but as soon as i did a re-login then they were appearing  :)

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. They will be in the best position to help see if there are any issues with your amount of gems and they will be able to help fix any issues you may be having. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" (and if that does not work, please feel free to send an email to support@pokemon.com).

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

I am not missing Gems but I am missing 95% of my Card Collection including all my EX's and about only 8 or 9 packs and a few theme decks unlocked. How could this happen if I haven't shared my login with anyone nor have logged into a public computer?

steve2jerry2,

Check your trade history, if it all makes sense and there are no funny trades, then have you been inactive for a while?  If so, you need to log off completely, and then log back in again and then all your collection should be back in place.  PTCGO will "hide" (for lack of a better word) your collection to make things faster on the system, that is, if you have been inactive for a while, so your cards aren't gone, just "dormant". :)

Anyways, this thread is about gems, so maybe it should stay on topic, but just wanted to say this is a known phenomenon that others have posted about, so have no worries.  Anyways, GL to the gem issue.

Yes, I am missing Gems. So is 95% of the TCGO Community. Dev-Team, when can the rest of the world get access to Gems? It's been years now :(

I have a question Elderberry. Is it normal for the support team to leave an open ticket with a status of "Work in Progress" for over 30 days?

I'm wondering if I should just submit another ticket, because the first one that I originally submitted on March 20, 2015 says that the ticket was last updated on April 2, 2015 but there was no response from the support team after I replied with the answers to all of their questions.

~Scott

Hi Scott,

I am very sorry that you have not received a timely response to this issue. Please check your email.

-------------------------

Hi steve2jerry2,

When a player has been away from TCGO for some time, the system will archive the user's collection. When the user logs in again for the first time in a while, the unarchive process begins. However, you will typically not see your collection until your second login.

If that does not apply to your situation, please contact customer support so that we can assist you further.

Thanks!

Yes, I am missing Gems. So is 95% of the TCGO Community. Dev-Team, when can the rest of the world get access to Gems? It's been years now :(

I guess you posted something else, not considering what the topic was about. The Topic is about a player not getting his bought Gems, not a feedback like topic where you say you want the Gems mechanism for yourself and missing it. So from my point of view you mistook the topic. And being related to 95%. Above it was mentioned, that a player can't see 95% of his collection :D

I guess you posted something else, not considering what the topic was about. The Topic is about a player not getting his bought Gems, not a feedback like topic where you say you want the Gems mechanism for yourself and missing it. So from my point of view you mistook the topic. And being related to 95%. Above it was mentioned, that a player can't see 95% of his collection :D

The joke evidently flew right over your head, harshu. I am disappointed in you.

He means when are Gems going to become availible to the rest of the world

^ Read that. You'll get it.

Archived