KO'ing An Active Pokémon Ends Your Turn (BEFORE ATTACKING)

SharKing319

I've been seeing this problem quite a bit lately. Whenever an Active Pokémon on either side is KO'd during your turn before you actually attack (such as by Milotic's Energy Grace, Dusknoir's Sinister Hand, etc.), the game thinks that's the end of your turn, even though it shouldn't be.

Of course, this isn't the only reason the game randomly ends your turn (Lysandre's Trump Card does this sometimes). The game randomly ending your turn under any circumstance is just plain unacceptable, since that kind of bug directly affects the match. Please do something about this!

Well i dont think energy grace ability or sinister hand ability can end your turn since abilities are not counted as attack nor lysandre trump card can end your turn and i think that this is serious issue if abilties and trainers are ending your turn . I would recommend submitting a support ticket in your case . You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". (If you can't log in, you can also submit a ticket by emailing support@pokemon.com.) Good luck!   :) 

I have had Milotic's Energy Grace ability used against me recently and neither me nor my opponent had any turns skipped.

Hey there!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve. We appreciate your patience until then!

I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature (or by emailing support@pokemon.com) if you have any other bugs to report.

Thanks for the report!

Archived