Server Unavailable?

K1ngDom

I dowloaded ptcg online a couple weeks ago and it worked fine for a while but for the past couple of days, every time I try to logon, I keep getting a message saying the sever specified is unavailable. 

It tells me to check my internet connection but that's fine. I've even tried reinstalling it and still I get the same message over and over. I'd really like to solve this as soon as possible

Have you tried playing on a different internet connection?  When I run into things, I try connecting to my mobile hotspot through my phone.  

Also, if you are on a Mac, you may need to get the latest downloader from pokemon.com/playtcgo

I tried both and  mobile tethering works just too slowly to be useable.

My wifi works for everything is, is there any reason why it doesn't here?

I would recommend submitting a support ticket in your case . You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". (If you can't log in, you can also submit a ticket by emailing support@pokemon.com.) The support team may have some more suggestions for you. Good luck!  :)

Hi K1ngDom,

The error that you are receiving can usually be resolved by updating Windows. Please check to see if you have any available updates for Windows, Java and Adobe. After updating the software, please reboot your computer before logging into TCGO again.

Thanks!

Archived