B/W Reshiram Promo Bundle... pure B/W packs?

Chasista

I thought that I was going to get the tokens shop B/W bundle regardless of the answer but I realized while writing that B/W can be B/W and not B/W sets so only to be sure comes with:

As far as can be read

> Reshiram BW23 Promo

> 4 B/W booster packs.

And that means as can be hardly seen in the picture of the bundle box the B/W with Reshiram/Zekrom/Zebstrika/Zoroark art but not any other B/W (Em Pow, Next Des, Dark Expl... whatever).

Am I right?

Is there any good card in the set apart from Outragers Reshiram/Zekrom, Fandango Emboar, the chess energies (yes, I like a lot that energies) and the absolutely gorgeous Full arts including the SR Pikachu?

Because I feel it doesn't worth to get it.

Thanks.

I've seen IRL comes with B/W Emerging Powers packs!

Does somebody got it in game to say what packs he/she got?

(Also, I never know where to ask this kind of questions)

i purchaced in the tcl shop it just to increase collection stats since some of the cards are very hard to find for trade now. did manage to pull reunclus and FA reshiram, good pull rate i got out of 4 packs.

Wow, your quite lucky. In most of the older packs I opened in the past I got nearly nothing! Reshiram FA it's gorgeous, congrats!

So all the 4 packs are B/W understand, (and I don't think will be random for everyone and no Emerging Powers included).

Completed my BLW set with this. I managed to pull the long lost FA Zekrom I was looking for.

LOL, sure I wouldn't pull any FA hahaha.

You guys should open the pack for me xD

You know I would, but unfortunately, these packs are locked.

Archived