Pokemon effects not working for past 2 updates

Taz_001

Victini with victory star has not worked since last update.

Exeggcute has not worked for the last 2 updates. This is not the 1st time this has happened.

This same issue is on both iPad and pc. Nothing on the field preventing effects from being used

Do you mean the Exeggcute with the Propagation ability? If so then that works just fine. I have been in a match with an opponent who used it.

Do you mean the Exeggcute with the Propagation ability? If so then that works just fine. I have been in a match with an opponent who used it.

yes that one. I have not been able to use it for the last 2 updates it doesn't even highlight the card while in the discard pile I have tried this on multiple devices and have uninstalled the game and re-installed the game and still nothing. this happened to me ago several months ago also. and 1 day after an update it was working. I just tried both cards again Victini and exxegcute and neither worked. Vitini no 2nd coin flip is even offered. both cards have worked for me in the past.

IIRC, with Exeggcute you can't click it from the discard pile to activate its Ability (arguably a design flaw in and of itself, of course), but if you click the "Use Abilities" tab during your turn Propagation should show up in the list and you can activate it from there.

IIRC, with Exeggcute you can't click it from the discard pile to activate its Ability (arguably a design flaw in and of itself, of course), but if you click the "Use Abilities" tab during your turn Propagation should show up in the list and you can activate it from there.

thanks that helped at least with Exeggcute not sure if that will help with Victini

..not sure if that will help with Victini

No, it won't help with Victini.  Victory Star should work like Trick Coin in that it automatically gives you an option to reflip the coin(s).

Hey there,                  

Well its glad that your exeggute ability issue is solved but i see that you are still having issues with victini's ability. As stated, this is a known bug for which we appreciate your patience. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you have any other bugs to report. 

Hi Taz_001!

So glad that other users were able to help you out with the issue of using Exeggcute's Ability from the discard pile. :)

Regarding Victini's Victory Star Ability not activating, this is a known issue for which we appreciate your patience.

I'll be closing this thread now. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature (or by emailing support@pokemon.com) if you come across any other bugs. Thanks for your reports!

Archived