5 minutes minimum for winner's prize wheel is ruinous for the game

kalendae

First of all, the 5 min rule for loser's wheel does not really encourage people to play 5 minutes when they are clearly going to lose.

why? because the loser's wheel is so bad now.  people would rather concede and not get a loser's wheel spin then wait the game out to get a spin of the loser's wheel.  The problem though is that the winner is now robbed of a spin of the winner's wheel when the loser concedes early.

if you are going to put in a 5 minute minimum for both wheels, then make the loser's wheel worth something!  don't overkill it with both solutions as together it ruins the game for everyone.

First of all, the 5 min rule for loser's wheel does not really encourage people to play 5 minutes when they are clearly going to lose.

why? because the loser's wheel is so bad now.  people would rather concede and not get a loser's wheel spin then wait the game out to get a spin of the loser's wheel.  The problem though is that the winner is now robbed of a spin of the winner's wheel when the loser concedes early.

if you are going to put in a 5 minute minimum for both wheels, then make the loser's wheel worth something!  don't overkill it with both solutions as together it ruins the game for everyone.

The reason why we have it is to get rid of the mill decks. They lose, and that's unfortunate for them. I don't want to see them back.

The reason why we have it is to get rid of the mill decks. They lose, and that sucks for them.

what do you mean by mill decks? i thought mill decks try to make you discard from deck and lose when decked out?

what do you mean by mill decks? i thought mill decks try to make you discard from deck and lose when decked out?

i think he means  decks....deck made  for fast farming

There's a number of decks designed to auto-lose first turn, either by using a pokemon that returns itself to hand on attacking, or by scooping that pokemon. Almost all of the prize limitations are due to trying to combat this, instead of the obvious solution of checking for self-inflicted loss instead. 

This might be a rather dumb question, but when did this "5 minutes for winners wheel" rule come into play ? I'd just had an opponent who left the game after aprox. 30 seconds and I still got my spin and it never has been any different.

The concede rate is ridiculous right now because the loser wheel is terrible and no one wants to wait 5 minutes for it. I've had far more matches won through opponent conceding recently than about a 1-2 months ago when everything was fine. The loser wheel was good, and daily login was good back then. Only a small number of people were abusing the first turn tentacool/AZ deck, but these changes are hurting everyone. People are conceding if they get a bad hand, or i get a good one and then this makes completing daily challenges so much harder and longer.

hmm ok, i thought i had a few game where the loser conceded quickly and I did not get a spin of the wheel.  I might be wrong though.  if the 5 mins is just for the losers wheel it is totally fine.

my bad.    

mods could you lock or delete this thread. thanks.

Archived