TCGO wont stop loading after sign in

TheLifeWeLost

First of all, (i've had this problem even before the new update) when the sign in screen comes up it's all black, so I have to sign in without being able to see where I'm putting my username/password. I'm pretty skilled at doing that now, so that's not a huge problem but now with the new update, i've had a loading problem. Once I've signed in, the loading screen comes on. (atleast I think it's the loading screen) where theres a guy and it says "Double Crisis" at the top. 

The problem is, it wont stop loading. It just stays on that page. 

I've tried uninstalling/deleting all files and reinstalling, I've tried restarting my computer. I've even tried waiting it out to see if the loading screen will change and allow me to play, but it never stops loading. 

I need help, I've googled and searched for so long, but it doesn't look like anyone else has the exact same problem. 

Btw, I have an acer laptop, Windows 7. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!

Seeing that you have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Archived