Daily Challenge Not working, that how they should be

SoulTheSuicune

Hey, I had look at the Daily Challenge info on the forum and the Leveling up tree dose not work.

am lv 6 and I Should be getting 2 Daily's a day that are available, but it make me pick one of them even then I should have 2 active, so lv 5-7 you don't get 2 Active Challenges

can someone have a look at this and see they can fix this thank you very much for taking your time look at this

link: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29882-daily-challenge-details-clocks-levels-and-more/

Level Up Details:
As your total level advances, you will have more Daily Challenges made available to you to pick from.  Also, as you progress and you can have more Daily Challenges active at any one time.  

Total Level
0-2  Available Challenges 1 Active Challenges 1
3-4  Available Challenges 1 Active Challenges 2
5-7  Available Challenges 2 Active Challenges 2 (dose not work)
8-9  Available Challenges 3 Active Challenges 2 (unsure this works or not)
10+ Available Challenges 3 Active Challenges 3 (unsure this works or not)

When you make level 3, you will be offered 2 different Daily Challenges, but can only have 1 active at any time.  This allows you the opportunity to choose which energy type or challenge you want to take on.  

When your total level reaches 10, you will be able to have 3 different Daily Challenges active.

Active doesn't mean that you get two new challanges each day to complete, but rather that you can select one and even if you don't complete it on the same day, you can still get yourself a new challange on the next day ( thus now you have two challanges "active").

Active doesn't mean that you get two new challanges each day to complete, but rather that you can select one and even if you don't complete it on the same day, you can still get yourself a new challange on the next day ( thus now you have two challanges "active").

oh well it say alot, it would be nice that if you get 5-7  Available Challenges 2 Active Challenges 2, that mean you get both off them, it would make things much more better, 

Yeah, I have to agree with you and tbh I misinterpreted the announcement as well.

A better place for feedback on this topic would be the official thread however :).

Hey there!

This has been a bit of a point of confusion for some players. You can only choose one Challenge per day but can save one for later if you don't finish it and still choose a new Challenge the next day. That's how you'll get two or more Challenges in your queue. Thanks to Felidae_ for helping to explain as well. :)

I'll pass your feedback regarding this system to the Dev team for consideration. However, as there is no bug present, I'll also close this thread. Thanks for your input!

Archived