1 Lysandre's Trump Card

2 AZ

2 Professor's Letter

4 Ultra Ball

2 Switch

3 VS Seeker

4 Dimension Valley

8 Leaf Energy

Okay. . . Maybe this is not a great Idea, but it seems funny.

You start with Cacnea, Wally a Cacturne, with one leaf energy you hit for 60 and put 30 damage on Mew EX

Next turn, Get a Nincada, Wally a Shedinja.

Make Mew EX active.

Dimension Valley (get rid of silent lab).

Hopeless Scream for 150

I can see KOing your own guys a lot.

But with so many ultra ball and so many wally you're pretty sure to have Mew EX and one of the two stage 1's by turn 2.

With 4 ultra ball having Jirachi EX makes sense to get a Wally on turn one or two. Everything is there to try and get you one energy, Mew EX and at least one of the stage 1's on turn 1 **********).

Lots of basics, so low chance of starting with Jirachi.

There's other options for putting damage on Mew EX I suppose. Zapdos - RSK(?) does that, but not for one energy.

Ha ha?

You can also try putting Mew-EX as the active, wally for Shedinja, put a Frozen City stadium, put a Rainbow Energy on Mew then deal 150 on 1st turn.

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!
I thought Team Magma's Secret Base would do something like that, but it's to pokemon you put on the bench, requiring a switch or retreat first turn, like my messy half baked first idea.
I kind of figured just putting Mew EX out, my opponent would have to be pretty together to KO right away but he'll likely take 40-60 damage turn 1 , then on my second turn I can lay down Nincada and Wally and do some freaky damage. possibly for no energy (with Dimension Valley)
Of course it only works if I don't give away my strategy, which could lead to them not attacking or getting the easy KO on the hilariously vulnerable Shedinja. Rainbow Energy could work, you might only need it the one turn before it gets ******** away.
I kind of thought of trying training centres and giant capes to make Shedinja able to hit beyond the 100 damage threshold the designers kept him at, but either way you'd be lucky to hit once before they're toast (not that Mew EX will prove any better I'm sure)
Yeah, I know, bats will shred me, leaving me with an attacker I hurt intentionally with no attacks to copy. It seems like a funny idea, tho.

One of those, yeah but it might do 500 damage, or you might just KO your own guys.. .

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!

I thought Team Magma's Secret Base would do something like that, but it's to pokemon you put on the bench, requiring a switch or retreat first turn, like my messy half baked first idea.

I kind of figured just putting Mew EX out, my opponent would have to be pretty together to KO right away but he'll likely take 40-60 damage turn 1 , then on my second turn I can lay down Nincada and Wally and do some freaky damage. possibly for no energy (with Dimension Valley)

Of course it only works if I don't give away my strategy, which could lead to them not attacking or getting the easy KO on the hilariously vulnerable Shedinja. Rainbow Energy could work, you might only need it the one turn before it gets ******** away.

I kind of thought of trying training centres and giant capes to make Shedinja able to hit beyond the 100 damage threshold the designers kept him at, but either way you'd be lucky to hit once before they're toast (not that Mew EX will prove any better I'm sure)

Yeah, I know, bats will shred me, leaving me with an attacker I hurt intentionally with no attacks to copy. It seems like a funny idea, tho.

One of those, yeah but it might do 500 damage, or you might just KO your own guys.. .

I think Dusknoir (FLF) would also work well in the deck. You're conserving damage on your pokemon, and it can be a useful healing tool.

Archived