Inactive counter randomly appearing in middle of game

Forba

Hello, 

I wanted to report that the inactive timer is appearing randomly through many matches i've been playing. In one match in special, today, not only the counter kept on appearing several times in a row but the cards also were very glitched (for an example, I used VS Seeker with many supporters in the discard pile and no card appeared in the selection screen, with "done" button not clickable). I've been experiencing also various graphic bugs, such as deck boxes and cards not appearing correctly, showing a loading bar that never is completed. 

All of these appeared since the last game update, but the timer problem intensified in the last couple days. I'm not sure if its related with the last maintenance, though. I have some screenshots also, if its allowed to post them here I can do so.

Thanks!

The Mods already know about this bug, it's been called the "Cammy Bug" because Cammy has been pooling up randomly and ending games. They seem to be having a hard time, since this has been a bug since the interface of PTCGO changed. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Hey there!

As stated, this is a known bug. We appreciate your patience while the Dev team tracks this down! As it is a known issue, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature (or by emailing support@pokemon.com) if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report. :)

Archived