// Gem Avatar Items for Trade // (CLOSED)

maykwon

Hello, I'm selling the following Charizard avatar items.
I have several of each and don't need more than 1 for myself. I'd like to get these items out into circulation for the public; as avatar items are generally much more difficult to buy and sell due to limited availability and a much smaller percentage collector-base.
These avatar items are not available for tokens (unlike the Pikachu avatar items), and are only available for Gems through Canadian players. I'm happy to look at all offers as long as they are reasonable, and I'm am pretty flexible in terms of accepting payment. ^^

Selling;;

• Charizard Collection Costume Pants (Out of Stock)
  • Charizard Collection Silhouette Set
  • Charizard Collection Stoke Set
  • Charizard Collection Combustion Set (Out of Stock)
  • Charizard Collection Red Set
  • Charizard Collection Great Ball Set
  • Charizard Collection Knit Cap
  • Charizard Collection Bucket Hat
  • Charizard Collection Helmet
  • Charizard Collection Jacket
  • Charizard Collection Orange Shirt
  • Charizard Collection Flame Glasses
  • Charizard Collection Flame Shoes

Accepted Payment;;

• Packs
  • Game-play Items (Sleeves, Deckboxs, Flip Coins, etc.)
  • Cards (FA's, SR's, Legends, etc.)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey maykwon, I have extra Charizard X and Charizard Y sleeves+boxes and can hold them to trade you for Roaring Skies packs :) I only have 1 set of Blastoise/Venusaur stuff but would not mind trading them as well depending on how many packs you are offering?

Hey maykwon, I have extra Charizard X and Charizard Y sleeves+boxes and can hold them to trade you for Roaring Skies packs :) I only have 1 set of Blastoise/Venusaur stuff but would not mind trading them as well depending on how many packs you are offering?

Hello Cwarfare718,

Just want to say thanks firstly for taking the time to offer in the thread!

Awesome; You've got almost everything I'm looking for. :lol:

The Sleeve values I took directly from what Top Cut values them, and the deckboxes are just estimations on my behalf. How would you feel about the following prices?

M Charizard X Sleeve = 3 RS Packs

M Charizard X Deckbox = 2 RS Packs

M Charizard Y Sleeve = 4 RS Packs

M Charizard Y Deckbox = 2 RS Packs

M Blastoise Sleeve = 4 RS Packs

M Blastoise Deckbox = 2 RS Packs

M Venusaur Sleeve = 3 RS Packs

M Venusaur Deckbox = 2 RS Packs

Total: 22 RS Packs.

If these prices are agreeable, I'll hold onto these packs for you until we can officially trade on May 6th. Would that be alright?

Edit: Unless you had other numbers in mind, like I stated in my first post, I don't mind negotiating as long as the numbers are fair and reasonable.

I can do a set of Charizard X and a set of Charizard Y for 6 RS each. Either way, thanks for the offers.

Sure, sounds good! I'll take both the M Charizards for 6 RS each set. ^^

If you get online first before me - feel free to send me a trade on May 6th. Thanks a ton!

Out of curiosity, what would you be looking for on the M Blastoise and M Venusaur sets to sell them to me as well? *V* 

Hi, I can trade you the remaining sets you need for 6 RS packs each set.

Sure! *V* Can you reserve your M Blastoise and M Venusaur sets for me then?

I will save the 12 RS packs for you when May 6th comes.

Also by any chance, would you have a M Gengar deckbox you'd be willing to trade too?

Sure! *V* Can you reserve your M Blastoise and M Venusaur sets for me then?

I will save the 12 RS packs for you when May 6th comes.

Also by any chance, would you have a M Gengar deckbox you'd be willing to trade too?

Sure, I will reserve those sets for you. Can you do 3 RS for the M Gengar deckbox, making the total 15 RS?

Sure, I will reserve those sets for you. Can you do 3 RS for the M Gengar deckbox, making the total 15 RS?

Thank you! I appreciate your help with my collection~ n_n

Could you meet in the middle at 14 RS packs for the two sets and M Gengar Deckbox?

Thank you! I appreciate your help with my collection~ n_n

Could you meet in the middle at 14 RS packs for the two sets and M Gengar Deckbox?

I prefer not to. The gameplay items are not trade-able privately until they are removed from all of one's decks. I will have to go thru all the hassles of searching and removing them.

I prefer not to. The gameplay items are not trade-able privately until they are removed from all of one's decks. I will have to go thru all the hassles of searching and removing them.

Wouldn't you have to go through the hassle either way for the other sets you're trading me?

But anyways, you can keep the M Gengar Deckbox. I'm sure I'll find someone who is willing to sell theirs for 2 packs, so it's all good.

Thread is still open for trading. :'D
- Also updated a few other things I'd like to obtain in the first post.

- Updated the stuff I have to trade as well.

Offers are welcome on the Xerneas Sleeve too.

Hello,

what are you willing to trade the Latios/Latias trainer kit for the missing wants (Gengar DB, Grid sleeves, red WCH 2014 collection)?

How many Noble Victories packs are you offering for the whole Red Worlds 2014 set (coin, sleeve, box)

Hello,

what are you willing to trade the Latios/Latias trainer kit for the missing wants (Gengar DB, Grid sleeves, red WCH 2014 collection)?

Hi Mefftu,

Like we spoke on TCGO, if you come to acquire more Mega Sets in the future; hopefully we can make a deal. :3 Thanks for offering though, it was nice chatting too.

How many Noble Victories packs are you offering for the whole Red Worlds 2014 set (coin, sleeve, box)

I'd only be able to offer 1 Noble Victories Pack and 1 Primal Clash pack for the Red Worlds 2014 set.

To be honest I'd like to reserve the rest NVs for some other harder to find gameplay items. ^^;

I am interested in the Xerneas sleeves and Latias+Latios Deckbox...

I can't promise I will ultimately accept your offer(s), but you're welcome to post them. ^^;

Also it's a Latias & Latios Trainer Kit, not a Deckbox. As far as I'm aware, TCGO doesn't give you a deckbox like the kit does in real life. 

Hello,

I'm interested to know what you'd be willing to buy my WC collection for? Thanks! (Love some RSK packs)

Hello,

I'm interested to know what you'd be willing to buy my WC collection for? Thanks! (Love some RSK packs)

Hello Iron bat,

How many Roaring Skies Packs would you feel is a reasonable trade for the complete set?

hi maykwon.. i'd want to offer for the latias and latios sets as well as the xerneas sleeves.. unfortunately though I have no idea of the price of the latias/os set or when it even released (as to make an estimate)

would you be so kind as to state your expected price (in pc) over here/ on pm so we can work something out?

hi maykwon.. i'd want to offer for the latias and latios sets as well as the xerneas sleeves.. unfortunately though I have no idea of the price of the latias/os set or when it even released (as to make an estimate)

would you be so kind as to state your expected price (in pc) over here/ on pm so we can work something out?

Not the OP, but just FYI, the Latias / Latios Trainer Kit was released on or around April 29 of this year (that is when the press release was posted to Pokemon.com.

I can't promise I will ultimately accept your offer(s), but you're welcome to post them. ^^;

Also it's a Latias & Latios Trainer Kit, not a Deckbox. As far as I'm aware, TCGO doesn't give you a deckbox like the kit does in real life. 

Sorry made a mistake, im more interested in the COIN, within the theme deck. (heh heh i didnt know why i said deckbox)

Hello ^^,

The Lati-Kit was released a few days ago like Ceildric said, I don't remember the exact date - but it's very recent for sure.

I really don't know how to value it either; I'm personally hoping I can get two Mega Sleeve & Deckbox sets for it but ultimately that's just what I'm hoping for.

As for the Xerneas Sleeves, I'd accept 28 of any of these packs: BCr, DEX, NXD, or PFr.

I already have double digits of PC up for trade so I'd prefer to sell the Xerneas sleeve for other packs I don't have. 

Archived