Want Lucario ex offer xy primal clash, xy flashfire booster and shaymin ex

ForzaFANATIK

Just a little help there: Protoschock is only in our countries in middle Europe the name for the current set. The English name is Primal Clash. You can edit your first post and then change the title so that the others can help you more easier.

You aren't german, are you Mefftu? :P In Germany they are called Protoschock. Don't know about other countries tho.

Ja, ich bin Deutscher, sonst würde ich wohl nicht den offiziellen Namen von Protoschock kennen. Daher ist mir dein Einwand leider nicht ganz klar, als ich bereits Protoschock sagte welches nur in einer bestimmten Sprachregion so vertrieben wird.

Aber auch in Österreich heißen sie Protoschock, daher sagte ich Mitteleuropa und nicht nur 'Deutschland'.

Yes, I'm German.

Else I wouldn't have said the official set name of the German Protoschock in Englisch already in my previous post. That's the reason why I don't understand you put that 'Protoschock' in the reply again.

And besides the Austrian call Primal Clash Protoschock too and due to this I said 'middle Europe' instead of just Germany.

Back to the topic: Currently the cheapest public offer is for 6 booster, while arguably the best offer is Lucario EX for Kyurem PF.

I don't think anyone will give out a Lucario EX just for one booster pack, that's worthless.

Maybe someone will give me one lucario ex for 2 boosters

Ja, ich bin Deutscher, sonst würde ich wohl nicht den offiziellen Namen von Protoschock kennen. Daher ist mir dein Einwand leider nicht ganz klar, als ich bereits Protoschock sagte welches nur in einer bestimmten Sprachregion so vertrieben wird.

Aber auch in Österreich heißen sie Protoschock, daher sagte ich Mitteleuropa und nicht nur 'Deutschland'.

Yes, I'm German.

Else I wouldn't have said the official set name of the German Protoschock in Englisch already in my previous post. That's the reason why I don't understand you put that 'Protoschock' in the reply again.

And besides the Austrian call Primal Clash Protoschock too and due to this I said 'middle Europe' instead of just Germany.

Back to the topic: Currently the cheapest public offer is for 6 booster, while arguably the best offer is Lucario EX for Kyurem PF.

man, 6 boosters for one card sounds crazy :-O

Archived