New player, need some info on decks

Ailith

Hi i just joined the closed beta, i opened my 20 free booster packs and i saw i could load some preconstructed decks.

Can you use all the pcd you see in the list? i don't know how, but i clicked something random and i got added to my collection a basic red deck and a basic yellow deck, does someone know how i did it? i can add more decks or i could have only 2 pcd free?

You should also get the basic green and the basic blue. If you unlocked them fully in the Trainer Challenge. You open them just like packs.

oh i see thx :P .

tho... i completed the trainer challenge before unlocking the whole blue and green base set so i've got 11/12 unlock on the blue and 8/12 on the green. Tried to redo some trainer challenge but can't unlock the last cards, any suggestion? you can't unlock anymore cards once you finish the trainer challenge? thx again

You should be able to unlock the cards still. The 12th unlock is the achievement not a card, when you get that it should post to your packs tab. If it isn't try the support portal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i just joined the closed beta, i opened my 20 free booster packs and i saw i could load some preconstructed decks.

Can you use all the pcd you see in the list? i don't know how, but i clicked something random and i got added to my collection a basic red deck and a basic yellow deck, does someone know how i did it? i can add more decks or i could have only 2 pcd free?

Hi, I am new to this so I have quite a number of questions:

1. How do we get the 20 free booster packs?

I just go to trainer challenge and use the basic red deck to beat the first first league (unlock 11/12). Now working on the second league but I noticed that I can't unlock anymore cards using the same basic red deck. I want to construct my own deck but I don't know whereI should go and how to get the free cards.

2. How can I get the basic yellow deck?

3. Any other tips for this newbie?

Thanks!

ps: I just joined today and started playing. I wonder if that makes any difference.

During closed beta I had the Basic Blueand Basic Yellow deck unlocked. I don't know how/why yellow was there, but I assumed Blue was there because that's the one I was using/had gotten all the card for in Trainer Challenge.

<div> </div>

<div>Now in Open beta I only have Basic Yellow unlocked and Blue is gone, even though it's still complete in Tariner challenge...</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Am I wrong in thinking that completing the deck in Tarainer = unlocked in TCGO? And if so, how do I (re)unlock Basic Blue in TCGO?</div>

Hi, I am new to this so I have quite a number of questions:

1. How do we get the 20 free booster packs?

I just go to trainer challenge and use the basic red deck to beat the first first league (unlock 11/12). Now working on the second league but I noticed that I can't unlock anymore cards using the same basic red deck. I want to construct my own deck but I don't know whereI should go and how to get the free cards.

2. How can I get the basic yellow deck?

3. Any other tips for this newbie?

Thanks!

ps: I just joined today and started playing. I wonder if that makes any difference.

1. You get the 20 booster packs if you were on the TCGO closed beta and played 10+ hours in there.

2. Every player in the TCGO gets the Basic Yellow deck, just log in and enter to TCGO, open the deck builder and on the PACKS Tab there should be you basic Yellow deck.

3. The most important tip is to have fun!!

During closed beta I had the Basic Blueand Basic Yellow deck unlocked. I don't know how/why yellow was there, but I assumed Blue was there because that's the one I was using/had gotten all the card for in Trainer Challenge.

<div> </div>

<div>Now in Open beta I only have Basic Yellow unlocked and Blue is gone, even though it's still complete in Tariner challenge...</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Am I wrong in thinking that completing the deck in Tarainer = unlocked in TCGO? And if so, how do I (re)unlock Basic Blue in TCGO?</div>

There seems to be some sort of bug with the Basic Decks right know, so dont worry, the Profs. are currently working on it and this should be fixed soon.

Archived