Gameplay items don't show up correct at all

Mefftu

When playing in vs mode against other players around the globe I sometimes had my deck not showing me my picked sleeves for this deck.

I can not say why this is that way but not in every match my deck shows me the correct selected sleeves in the game. I currently play my decks with my favourite Thundurus Full Color sleeves. They show up in a game usually but it happened often that I couldn't saw them in other matches - instead I only saw the 'regular' default sleeves (or better say the backside of the Pokémon card as the so called sleeves).

What confused me more was that in one game where I had seen only the lame standard sleeves (instead the Thundurus) my opponent said to me my Thundurus sleeves are looking nice. This was really strange that I see other images than my opponent. A lack with internet speed I can exclude and other loading problems doesn't occur, so the problem definitely is something other.

PS. I wasn't sure if this belongs in the game error section or the technical part of the forum as this is not entirely an installing / patching error but a problem related when playing the game itself.

Weird, the same thing is happening to me, but I didn't mind, it's superficial to me and as long as my opponent sees the sleeves, Iw'm all good.

When playing in vs mode against other players around the globe I sometimes had my deck not showing me my picked sleeves for this deck.

I can not say why this is that way but not in every match my deck shows me the correct selected sleeves in the game. I currently play my decks with my favourite Thundurus Full Color sleeves. They show up in a game usually but it happened often that I couldn't saw them in other matches - instead I only saw the 'regular' default sleeves (or better say the backside of the Pokémon card as the so called sleeves).

What confused me more was that in one game where I had seen only the lame standard sleeves (instead the Thundurus) my opponent said to me my Thundurus sleeves are looking nice. This was really strange that I see other images than my opponent. A lack with internet speed I can exclude and other loading problems doesn't occur, so the problem definitely is something other.

PS. I wasn't sure if this belongs in the game error section or the technical part of the forum as this is not entirely an installing / patching error but a problem related when playing the game itself.

I have noticed this since yesterday, the same thing.  The deck box shows up in the avatar screen but the sleeves (Mewtwo, etc.) do not show up in game, but it seems the opponent can see them.  At first I thought it was a glitch because yesterday I traded a set of gem sleeves and deckboxes away and thought because of that it did some kind of error to my account even though I have the sleeves and deckboxes.  But it seems that is not the case, as this issue is affecting other players as well now.  Strange..

Hello Trainers!

We've received similar reports but have been unable to replicate this on our end. If you are still experiencing this, we would greatly appreciate if you could take some screenshots which depict the issue and submit those to us via the link in my signature. Image files can be attached directly to your support ticket.

Thanks for your patience!

Hello Trainers!

We've received similar reports but have been unable to replicate this on our end. If you are still experiencing this, we would greatly appreciate if you could take some screenshots which depict the issue and submit those to us via the link in my signature. Image files can be attached directly to your support ticket.

Alright Pops, I'll send in a screenshot shortly, fyi.  The one I have at the moment is of my opponents sleeves being two different kinds (the default normal one and then Team Aqua is on some cards as well), which is obviously a glitch.  Hopefully the screenshot is helpful.  Next time I notice the sleeves glitch with my sleeves I'll screenshot/export game log and send that in as well.  Thanks again,

Hello Trainers!

Poplar, I just sent in a screenshot about this today on a Closed ticket that I already entered in screenshots about this, fyi.  I'm assuming you can look up my support history and see this support ticket and all my attached screenshots about it, if you can't please let me know, thanks,

Archived