Reuniclus Black & White

famin

I used the Damage Swap ability to KO my active Pokemon so I could bring a new Pokemon active and attack, however, the game ended my turn after the new Pokemon was promoted. This was an Expanded game against a random player. 

These in turn Knockouts are more and more frequently causing end of turns, which is a little concerning, because they happen quite often with Crobat PHF being popular.

Has anyone noticed if getting knocked out with sneaky bite ending your opponent's turn?

Hello famin,

We were unable to replicate your report. Using the Damage Swap Ability to KO the Active Pokémon did not result in the turn ending. If you experience this again and can provide us with more information or the full game log, that would be greatly helpful. You can export the game log by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export" at the bottom. From there, paste it into a word document and send that as an attachment to a support ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience!

I had the same problem only it arrived a slightly different way.

The stadium "Training Center" (Each Stage 1 and Stage 2 Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's) gets +30 HP) was in play. I had my Samurott out, which got the effects of that card, and had 15 damage counters (Samurott has 140 HP + 30, so I had 20 HP left). I played Rough Seas, stadium card went away, so my Samurott was knocked out. My goal was to force knock myself out, get my benched Pokémon out, and attack with it. Instead it ended my turn. 

Just a thought... could this be due to the game being used to the game ending because of the Combee decks? I know, it's a long shot, but it may be a reason why.

Hey Trainers!

This is now a known issue which the Dev team is working to remedy! We appreciate your patience until then! I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new one of you come across any other bugs. You can also submit a ticket with your report by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question" OR emailing support@pokemon.com if you can't log into the support portal.

Thanks for your reports and the extra information! :)

Archived