When taking achievements in to account for sleeve prizes

Kurai-Norai

Hi there,

I know that about a month ago you announced that you will give sleeves based on the achievements earned by the time then.

I was wondering if you will be running a script at the same time to ensure that those who did meet the requirement of an achievement at the time will have it accounted for there may be some people who did not get an achievement they should have and were unable to report it as they did not know about it (either by not knowning about the achievement system at that time or unaware that they did not get a specific achievement unlocked.)

The reason I bring this up is that I remember that I was unable to get the achievement for getting all 4 stars for all NPCs in the 3 leagues (which I made a support about but I did not try the solution which was to face & beat all NPCs again in the trainer challenge. The likely reason why this error happened was that there was a major update ~2-3 major updates ago and I believe I was midway through the 3rd league at that time as I already got the achievement for beating the other two leagues). [i cannot give you the support number at this time as I cannot log in to the support portal right now]

Also, when the sleeves are distributed, it would be nice to know what the potential awards were and, more importantly, if there was some way we can view what achievements we got for nostalgic purposes.

For example, there could be a reward tab/icon in the profile section which lists the possible rewards you could have gotten from the PTCGO team. Prizes not awarded will be greyed out which the text in grey to signify that the achievement was not met.

[Reward tab/icon in profile]

[table]

RewardEvent/achievement

Beta Rewards (Deck Box)Being part of the open-beta phase 1

Beta Rewards SleeveBeing part of the open-beta phase 2

Pikachu sleeveJoining us during the official iPad version release

[???, awarded - in colour] For completing the achievements:

Completing the gold league [Check]

Completing the platinum league [Check]

Completing the city championship [Check]

[???, not awarded - greyed out] For completing the achievements:

KO 2 Pokemon at the same time [Check]

KO 3 Pokemon at the same time [Check]

KO 4 Pokemon at the same time [Check]

KO 5 Pokemon at the same time [X]

KO 6 Pokemon at the same time [X]

[/table]

etc.

Hi there,

I know that about a month ago you announced that you will give sleeves based on the achievements earned by the time then.

I was wondering if you will be running a script at the same time to ensure that those who did meet the requirement of an achievement at the time will have it accounted for there may be some people who did not get an achievement they should have and were unable to report it as they did not know about it (either by not knowning about the achievement system at that time or unaware that they did not get a specific achievement unlocked.)

The reason I bring this up is that I remember that I was unable to get the achievement for getting all 4 stars for all NPCs in the 3 leagues (which I made a support about but I did not try the solution which was to face & beat all NPCs again in the trainer challenge. The likely reason why this error happened was that there was a major update ~2-3 major updates ago and I believe I was midway through the 3rd league at that time as I already got the achievement for beating the other two leagues). [i cannot give you the support number at this time as I cannot log in to the support portal right now]

I remember when I saw that announcement and I checked my achievements for this. I completed all three leagues for each available single themedeck - and I earned with some help of the from time to time strange reacting computer player the difficult achievements there too, e.g. do a six in one attack knock out.

But on this day as I checked the achievements I saw that the easiest one - win one match with each basic deck (blue, green and red) - wasn't solved.

I made a couple of screenshots for this and at the same time for my trainer challenge record with each deck and made a support request. But the answer wasn't helpful there and almost non-related to my question why the achievement was not gained.

So I can say for sure there was a consistency lack with the old achievements and for what reasons they don't appear when they should - and yes I guess the same like you said that it has to do with the deck updates and replacements of the Trainer Challenge (the shift from the HS blue, green and red basic decks to the newer 'expanded' theme decks - and in between them there were another set of replacement basic theme decks for the 3 energy types) when major updates happened.

Also, when the sleeves are distributed, it would be nice to know what the potential awards were and, more importantly, if there was some way we can view what achievements we got for nostalgic purposes.

For example, there could be a reward tab/icon in the profile section which lists the possible rewards you could have gotten from the PTCGO team. Prizes not awarded will be greyed out which the text in grey to signify that the achievement was not met.

[Reward tab/icon in profile]

[table]

RewardEvent/achievement

Beta Rewards (Deck Box)Being part of the open-beta phase 1

Beta Rewards SleeveBeing part of the open-beta phase 2

Pikachu sleeveJoining us during the official iPad version release

[???, awarded - in colour] For completing the achievements:

Completing the gold league [Check]

Completing the platinum league [Check]

Completing the city championship [Check]

[???, not awarded - greyed out] For completing the achievements:

KO 2 Pokemon at the same time [Check]

KO 3 Pokemon at the same time [Check]

KO 4 Pokemon at the same time [Check]

KO 5 Pokemon at the same time [X]

KO 6 Pokemon at the same time [X]

[/table]

etc.

It's all about information, oh yes.

But the past wasn't the best thing about information and what things are currently available or new added and really released for the game.

Llike what was / is gettable in the shop for gems (information for players who live outside Canada and play the game aren't given - I guess just a very small number of players compared with Canadian players must play the game :P), what is the current promo in the mystery box of the bonus wheel or what is just added to the database and is just there for well  ...  waiting and at a given time being released - like the Sylveon sleeves which are implemented now the longest time without being available from most of the cards / gameplay items that aren't available.

Hey there!

I'll submit your suggestion regarding adding a list of achievements and rewards.

Regarding any issues with a completed achievement not updating properly, I would recommend waiting for these rewards to be distributed and then submitting a support ticket if you find that you have not been given the corresponding reward for that achievement. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your input, and I hope this was helpful!

Archived