Booster pack code

djbobm

Hi,

I read that to get into the beta, you need to get a booster pack code. On one of the locked post, it says click here if you want to know where to get these codes. The only problem is that the link is broken.

Please advise how to get these codes. I had a code from a contructed deck but it only seemed to have unlocked the deck in the trainer challenge

thanks for any help

If you go to your local hobby shop, and buy a booster pack there will be a code inside that lets you into closed beta. To get the pack, you have to spend the points you got by reddeming the code at the shop.

i bought a black and white pack while on vacation and did not get any code in it. is it only for specific sets? is it random or there is a code in each pack?

Some packs have, some don't. Hobby shops usually have the ones with the codes inside. You can know for sure by seeing if there is TCGO marker on the pack. The marker looks like a red triangle with two rectangles behind it

Hey everyone! You will need to see this logo on the packs that you buy in order to have a code in them to access the online beta for TCGO.

ZnfoC.png

I hope this helps!

Prof_Strawberry

King Of Cosmos

"GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!"

thanks for your help

i went to my game store and i could only find this logo on pre-built decks.

what kind of packs have this logo? is the logo on the front or back?

thanks again

um i dont know where else to post this but i was hoping someone could give me some help. i uploaded my samurott theme deck using my webcamm and it said it was valid then i clicked redeem and i was like sweet. so i went to the trainer challenge and it still wont let me play?

what should i do

Archived