Non-energy-based Daily Challenges

justinbebe

Perhaps you can add in some daily challenges that are not dependent to energy types such as:

- Play 10 Stadium Cards

- Play 20 Supporter cards

- Retreat 20 times

... etc.

The rewards will be non-energy related like a Pokemon/Ash/Poke Ball coin and sleeve and deck box.

The 'apply the burning special condition' or 'apply the sleeping special condition' x-times is already there for non-energy types - you just get the XP-points for one specific energy type but you can achieve the goal with all energy types (or items).

Maybe some other type of challenges lay ahead in higher levels, like 8 or above (as currently noone had given information about new challenges at Level 8).

We are yet to get some more new challenges, that is for sure and I'm still hoping they are somehow more interesting than the currently given ones.

I guess only time (i.e. higher Level) will tell.

The 'apply the burning special condition' or 'apply the sleeping special condition' x-times is already there for non-energy types - you just get the XP-points for one specific energy type but you can achieve the goal with all energy types (or items).

Maybe some other type of challenges lay ahead in higher levels, like 8 or above (as currently noone had given information about new challenges at Level 8).

We are yet to get some more new challenges, that is for sure and I'm still hoping they are somehow more interesting than the currently given ones.

I just got to Level 8 so I hope to get new challenges :) . The most interesting that I got so far was to poison 20 pokemon (Grass) for 3x.

I agree with mefftu and i am still waiting for level 8 to come :) 

- Play 10 Stadium Cards

- Play 20 Supporter cards

- Retreat 20 times

... etc.

No-no-no! Please!  :D

I'm not against the idea as a whole but such challenges will bring decks targeted only for completing the challenge rather than winning :) Just like evolve N pokemon or play N basic Pokemon.

Hi justinbebe,

I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime. Thanks for your input!

Archived