[GAME] Shop - Attempting to redeem Petalburg Gym League codes results in jumbled text and no items added to Collection

pokemonbrandon

pokemonbrandon

I did a ticket for this problem as it comes up with a bunch of letters and numbers where the description should be when redeeming the codes. hit submit and the screen pops up where your pack should be but it is blank...I reported it and took a screen shot , the reply I got was "it may take up to 24 hrs to see the pack in your inventory." it has been several days now and i got another lavaridge code and the exact same thing happened so now i am out 2 codes and you can't even go make a ticket and the portal is not working now either....

Seems since the last couple updates things have been kinda going sideways with a lot of features on this site....Do they not try this out before making it live here? Seems kinda strange that so many things go wrong.....

Thanks, PB

Edited by pokemonbrandon

Yet to submit a ticket but I can confirm this happened to me as well. Put in  3 lava ridge codes. Probably shouldn't have redeemed them all at one :/

I submitted a ticket for this same issue, but got a response that items are in my inventory if I look.  I looked, no items in my inventory (I don't even have normal versions of some of these let alone Pokemon League promo versions), and I don't even see any "Pokemon League" stamped versions of the Lavaridge items in existance if I look to try and set up a trade for them etc. 

FYI, I was at least told that these are the items it redeems for:

The Online Codes redeemed the following:
4 Slugma 20/146
2 Magcargo 21/146
2 Fiery Torch 16/106
8 Fire Energy 
1 Torcoal 89/106

Good news!  After today's maintenance, I logged back in and saw a bundle in my inventory named something long like league.2014.lavaridge.somethingsomething which had no image.  Open that and you'll get your Pokemon League Promo cards!

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers!

Can anyone else confirm that the bundle was added to their Collection? Please let us know if you still have not received it.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
pokemonbrandon

I did get mine as well, forgot to check back here. 

Now should I wait a bit to redeem the new league promos until updates? I tried redeeming the pedal burg code today and got some date where the description should be 9/11/2014 . I see the new promos listed in the "unowned" section of my collection so is there a reason the codes won't work?

Mod_Poplar

Hi pokemonbrandon,

The support team will be able to better help you out with this issue. :) Please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". It would be especially helpful if you could provide any screenshots depicting this issue. As this thread was inactive for almost a month, I'll be closing it.

Thanks for your patience!

Apterous

I have entered my Pokemon League season 5 code into PTCGO and redeemed it, but it didn't pop up with any new items and I'm not seeing anything new in my inventory marked League.  I tried entering the code again and it said the code was already redeemed, so I'm assuming it has been redeemed to my account.

I entered a ticket when this happened with Season 4, and they said the items were in my inventory, and they eventually showed up about 2 weeks later (I assumed there was a date the items became enabled in PTCGO).

Have other people entered their Season 5 codes?  Any word when these items will become active?  Or should I be seeing my items and do I need to submit a ticket?

Mod_Jube

Hi Apterous, thanks for the head's up! I recommend that you submit another ticket. Please include the code in it. You will likely have to enter it again when the league items are added to the game.

Thanks!

But the league items (Petalburg Season) are added to the game - we can see it in Collection/Show not owned. There's just redeeming problem. 

Edited by Helshi