[GAME] Collection - Collection is not appearing after not having logged into the game for an extended period of time

Cable_Player

Hello,

I was playing the online trading card game a while ago and had a lot of booster packs and decks - I'd redeemed many, many codes.
 Having had a short break due to health reasons I'm not back and was forced to reinstall the game as it wouldn't load.

Now that I've reinstalled the game and signed in my account has been reset and all of my cards are gone! I have to do the tutorial again and can't access collections etc. as I don't have any!

The support website is bugged, too. I can't log in to post a question, it throws an error.

What do I do?

Thanks
 John

Glad to hear that your collection has appeared! When a player is away for a period of time, their collection is archived. Upon your return, the unarchive process begins. By your second log in you will typically see your collection returned to its original state.

• 1 month later...

Hey there!

Glad to hear that Mod. Jube's post was of help to you! :) In order to maintain organization and prevent confusion within the forums, posting in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days is not permitted. As it sounds like this has been resolved, I'll be closing this thread.

Thanks for playing!

Archived