Barrage Attacker KO Between Attacks Lets Player Resume Turn

Kaerey

I've had this happen twice now and I was able to confirm with a screen shot this time. When an attacking Barrage Ancient Trait Pokemon gets KOed between attacks, the game allows for the promotion of a new Active, and then the turn to continue with the ability to play cards and attack again with new Active.

The first experience was with Nidoqueen, I got knocked out between attacks due to the 20 damage to self, and was able to continue the turn playing items and tools, but not energy or supporters because I had already done so on the turn. And then attack again with the new active.

I just had it happen again and got a screen shot this time. Using Medicham, I had 10HP remaining, Saw a Rocky Helm and wanted to confirm it wasn't just Nidoqueen with the bug. So I Yoga Kicked, took the 20 from Rocky Helm, and got knocked out.

[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Mod. Poplar]

The above image shows the turn continues, I I was unable to play the supporter because I had played one already on the turn and I could have attacked again with the new active.

This shouldn't happen, and should be fixed. Happens once, ok. Happens twice, that's starting to become an issue.

(Also, please fill in the **** in the Image)

I tried to get the imgur link but it blocked the link, I will try a few other ways. 

[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Mod. Poplar]

You can't post screenshots in the forums.  You can, however, file a support ticket (http://support.pokemon.com) and attach screenshots to that.

You can also post a game log from the match in question.  Barrage simply allows the player to attack twice in a row; it is still considered the final action(s) in their turn, so if the game is allowing them to do other actions between attacks (e.g. evolve Pokemon or play Trainer cards) it should show up in the log.

Hi there!

As stated in the Pokémon TCG Online Forums Rules linked at the bottom of every forum page, posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. This is why your attempts were censored. As a general rule of thumb, if something is censored on the forums or in-game, it is not permitted for discussion.

Regarding your report, this is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve. We greatly appreciate your patience until that happens!

As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report and your understanding!

Archived