Trainer Challenge

Werdas

Hm. Well looks like I quit this game

Don't quit !! Just play these boring games, if you complete it and then you can actually play the full game, which beyond Enjoyment. its too good, come on don't quit. I faced these boring games as well, but now I am enjoying it too much !!

Please show a little respect and patience for someone to answer your question. The support staff have a lot of responsibilities and a lot of posts to respond to.

This question is an easy one, though. Players already familiar with the game may simply bypass this initial directed phase (first two tutorials and the initial directed march through the Trainer Challenge ... though it does not take too long to before all game features are unlocked) of the game by disabling the "New User Experience" option in Options/Settings (orange/white icon in the upper right and then the gear icon). This will provide experienced players with access to all games features right away. However, all of the various options can be very overwhelming for new players, especially new younger players, which is why I suspect the default is to have players work their way through the Trainer Challenge for a little while. Doing this myself about nine months ago was not too burdensome for me, at least, due to the Trainer Tokens and Booster pack rewards. Other's experience will very.

Players may also turn off the animation, etc., which speeds up the game.  HOWEVER, DO NOT turn off the "Tool Tip Hints" because it will make certain in-game information inaccessible (figuring out how many cards are left in the player's or an opponent's deck, etc.).

Archived