Connection Lost !

Aniketdianafury

Hello ,

Since the last update i am facing this problem of keep getting disconnected from server again and again . I have fine internet and my drivers are also well and i have tried all methods to solve this issue provided to me by support team . Please solve my issue asap as it seems that it is not from my side . I have already submitted a support ticket but got no satisfying solution from there . Please provide a bunch of all solutions that you all have moderators asap to help me out.

Regards 

Aniket

Hello ,

Since the last update i am facing this problem of keep getting disconnected from server again and again . I have fine internet and my drivers are also well and i have tried all methods to solve this issue provided to me by support team . Please solve my issue asap as it seems that it is not from my side . I have already submitted a support ticket but got no satisfying solution from there . Please provide a bunch of all solutions that you all have moderators asap to help me out.

Regards 

Aniket

Some solutions, if you haven't tried them, but I suspect that you may have tried, but still !

1. Firstly, Post a ticket for this :P

2. Re-install the game !

3. Maybe Try seeing the firewall settings which may have changed by mistake or maybe some other user if using changed it unknowingly !

4. Try to play the game on a different connection to see if the problem is at the end of ISP or not !

5. Wait here for more solutions by Staff\Moderators\Developers :D

I am in a funny mood (Sorry for that), but the solutions are genuine and have worked for me in the past, so they are tested ! I hope you don't feel bad, since i am joking on a serious issue :D

Some solutions, if you haven't tried them, but I suspect that you may have tried, but still !

1. Firstly, Post a ticket for this :P

2. Re-install the game !

3. Maybe Try seeing the firewall settings which may have changed by mistake or maybe some other user if using changed it unknowingly !

4. Try to play the game on a different connection to see if the problem is at the end of ISP or not !

5. Wait here for more solutions by Staff\Moderators\Developers :D

I am in a funny mood (Sorry for that), but the solutions are genuine and have worked for me in the past, so they are tested ! I hope you don't feel bad, since i am joking on a serious issue :D

Well i have tried all of the above solution and dev_team does not seem to help me out . And no need for a sorry and it is good that you are in a funny mood :P

Hi there,

If you are running Windows, you may wish to try flushing your DNS cache to get rid of outdated data. It's very simple to do by following the instructions below:

Windows 8

1. Navigate to the desktop.
  2. Hold down the Windows key and press R. (This will open the Run dialogue.)
  3. Type cmd and press Enter. (This will open a command prompt.)
  4. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
  5. Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter
  6. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
  7. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
  8. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
  9. Reboot the computer.

Windows 7

1. Hold down the Windows key and press R. (This will open the Run dialogue.)
  2. Type cmd and press Enter. (This will open a command prompt.)
  3. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
  4. Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
  5. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
  6. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
  7. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
  8. Reboot the computer.

Windows Vista

1. Hold down the Windows key and press R. (This will open the Run dialogue.)
  2. Type cmd and press Enter. (This will open a command prompt.)
  3. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
  4. Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter
  5. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
  6. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
  7. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
  8. Reboot the computer.

Mac OS X instructions from Apple.

I was suffering from random disconnects since I first tried playing this game a week ago, then yesterday I noticed that Mod_Jube suggested running windows update and java updates to solve a similar issue, so I tried it out and haven't had any disconnection problems at all since then.

Hopefully this can solve your issues as well!  :)

i am happy ,that you don't have problems,but i still gets disconnected when i'm in deck building, and i don't think they will solve it.

Mod_Jube , you can close this thread my problems are solved  :) . And thanks for your support .

Close my all threads regarding disconnections .

Archived